CentrelineR GastinH WildesE Mackay
Half forwardA GunnJ FranckeS Jolly
Full forwardK ClarkeN McMahonA Scott
FollowersK RennieB HuntB White
InterchangeN GillsT HamiltonT Moss
L Murphy
EmergencyK Nicolaci
23rd PlayerA Goldring
I’m confused, is this Carlton’s reserves? I thought we play Port Melbourne this week mate?

Ok perhaps not the thread for this, but not sure where to post this. What is with us losing some very good players to Norf? It seems that everyone is uncontracted, it's a free for all. Do we get any compensation? With 4 more teams coming in next year we won't have anyone left. It's a ridiculous arrangement that won't lend itself to team loyalty for supporters.

It's Cal Ward to GWS all over again except I don't think we get a compensation pick.

Shits me no end, trying to build that supporter loyalty to the girls team just to see it ravaged by the late comers. There won't be anyone left, makes the whole thing a bit of a farce to honest.

Surely Norf should have to build a team like we had to over a few years. I get maybe 1 player from each team but we have lost 3 so far and it's not over.

Ok perhaps not the thread for this, but not sure where to post this. What is with us losing some very good players to Norf? It seems that everyone is uncontracted, it's a free for all. Do we get any compensation? With 4 more teams coming in next year we won't have anyone left. It's a ridiculous arrangement that won't lend itself to team loyalty for supporters.

It's Cal Ward to GWS all over again except I don't think we get a compensation pick.

Shits me no end, trying to build that supporter loyalty to the girls team just to see it ravaged by the late comers. There won't be anyone left, makes the whole thing a bit of a farce to honest.

Surely Norf should have to build a team like we had to over a few years. I get maybe 1 player from each team but we have lost 3 so far and it's not over.

I believe the two expansion teams combined can take a maximum of 4 players from an existing team.

The afl can block trades by the request of the other team then force a trade.
But sadly at this point every player has a ome year deal so a lot of clubs are going to throw jobs and money at players.

Free agency ends in one next week then after that it becomes a trade

The afl can block trades by the request of the other team then force a trade.
But sadly at this point every player has a ome year deal so a lot of clubs are going to throw jobs and money at players.

Free agency ends in one next week then after that it becomes a trade
You my friend are a legend....I'm not happy we are losing players, but your input on here is amazing.....TY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back