Carlton vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

What a crock of crap thread, we'll win by 100 points. WTF do you think you are St.Kilda? You won by 2 goals to a team that's coming 16th, gee's I'd be happy with the win :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hawk_2004
What a crock of crap thread, we'll win by 100 points. WTF do you think you are St.Kilda? You won by 2 goals to a team that's coming 16th, gee's I'd be happy with the win :rolleyes:

well ... i never said we'd win by 100 points ...

i actually thought it was a danger game, and proved to be that, backs to the wall effort by ur guys, almost stole the win.

i think u performed better than u would have had u not had last weekends incident. players like vandas, mitchel etc are slow, and would not have been suited to t.d. the players u brought in played their hearts out as well as , tim clarke, bateman, greene, croad, hodge, even thompson best year effot.

i think had u played like many thought we would have thumped u. but 2 ur credit u showed a lot of ticker, and almost came away with the points.

im very happy with the 4 points tho ... had it not been for prenda we may have shared the honors!!!

Originally posted by BlueBoy83
well ... i never said we'd win by 100 points ...

i actually thought it was a danger game, and proved to be that, backs to the wall effort by ur guys, almost stole the win.

i think u performed better than u would have had u not had last weekends incident. players like vandas, mitchel etc are slow, and would not have been suited to t.d. the players u brought in played their hearts out as well as , tim clarke, bateman, greene, croad, hodge, even thompson best year effot.

i think had u played like many thought we would have thumped u. but 2 ur credit u showed a lot of ticker, and almost came away with the points.

im very happy with the 4 points tho ... had it not been for prenda we may have shared the honors!!!

You never would have thrashed us.

Fev was very good last night pity we didn't have afit Jon Hay against him. (first game back from knee injury)

Some Carlton young kids look alright actually, still aren't a fan of Campo. He is a dirty player.

How has Bowyer been going?

Johnston I knew losing would kill us and last night it was proven

I don't really care what the margin was as I knew this was a danger game for us. But at the end of the day we still won, and we still got the 4 points. And that's what matters.

Originally posted by Thrawn
I don't really care what the margin was as I knew this was a danger game for us. But at the end of the day we still won, and we still got the 4 points. And that's what matters.

You couldn't have said that I said nice things above, but no you had to be precious.

Originally posted by Thrawn
It's all well when you give us positives - and thanks. But if you disrespect us, do you think we're going to ignore it?

I'll give you the eyeroll were probably not the best but the personal comment didn't go down well either. I think we're both even now ok?

Congrats on the game

I'll give you the eyeroll were probably not the best but the personal comment didn't go down well either. I think we're both even now ok?

Congrats on the game

Better than your last couple of comments...

Hawthorn put in their best effort for over a month... don't you forget that before calling our nervous bunch of boys a poor lot.

Thank you all the same.

Originally posted by Jimmae
Better than your last couple of comments...

Hawthorn put in their best effort for over a month... don't you forget that before calling our nervous bunch of boys a poor lot.

Thank you all the same.

Was this really necessary?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Jimmae
I'm not the one who keeps coming back... I'm the one who put in his two cents when he got the opportunity.

Why couldn't you have just taken on board what your moderator said?

Why couldn't you have just taken on board what your moderator said?
Let it go already ... there are far more important things in life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back