Carlton will make the finals this year

SexyBlueGirl

Premiership Player
May 9, 2011
Out in the streets
AFL Club
Carlton
WOW, so excited for this year, guys. I'm going to be posting here quite a lot this season.

1. Jack Silvagni is looking super cute hehe. But seriously, such talent as his will really begin to emerge.

2. The next SUPER forward setup... Harry, Curnow, McGovern. Pretty sweet if you ask me, plenty of goals there. And Harry is just a dream.

3. Super solid backs... Jones, Weitering are two solid pillars in defense. Marchy is a gun.

4. Loads of young talent. Almost embarrassing.... WOW

SOS
Dow
SPS
Mckay
Stocker
Walsh
Weitering
Charlie
Fish
Cripper

I predict a top 6 finish with Lollingwood finishing WAAAAY below us.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
and you pea hearts say Richmond supporters are unbearable .. wait until these flogs actually do start winning ….

and you pea hearts say Richmond supporters are unbearable .. wait until these flogs actually do start winning ….
67D47F0A-D861-45C3-8A3C-906DC89E5D29.jpeg

At least Cripps has a chance to taste premiership glory this week with the mighty Rampage. He might play in more wins than Carlton's entire season.

That young Gibbs fellow and that Andrejs Everitt will surely guide Carlton to finals glory this year.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
WOW, so excited for this year, guys. I'm going to be posting here quite a lot this season.

1. Jack Silvagni is looking super cute hehe. But seriously, such talent as his will really begin to emerge.

2. The next SUPER forward setup... Harry, Curnow, McGovern. Pretty sweet if you ask me, plenty of goals there. And Harry is just a dream.

3. Super solid backs... Jones, Weitering are two solid pillars in defense. Marchy is a gun.

4. Loads of young talent. Almost embarrassing.... WOW

SOS
Dow
SPS
Mckay
Stocker
Walsh
Weitering
Charlie
Fish
Cripper

I predict a top 6 finish with Lollingwood finishing WAAAAY below us.
giphy.gif

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Clearly you've never been to Albany

It is noteworthy that you needed to go for a town of 30,000 people in the middle of nowhere for comparison with the capital city of SA.

But fail. Albany is a great place.

Apart from being more lively and cultured than Adelaide, it also has clean water and reliable electricity.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
It is noteworthy that you needed to go for a town of 30,000 people in the middle of nowhere for comparison with the capital city of SA.

But fail. Albany is a great place.

Apart from being more lively and cultured than Adelaide, it also has clean water and reliable electricity.
Albany, while visually appealing, is full of *ed and unemployed (and unemployable) youth. There is nothing for these poor *ers to do all day, bar twiddle their thumbs and ******* their sisters.

The Japanese started a blue gum plantation down the road that failed, and have since moved on. Unfortunately now the Chinese have been busy buying up all the prime arable land surrounding the town. I wouldn't be surprised if Mandarin was the primary spoken language next time I visit.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
If I took all the drugs I’d ever consumed in one hit, I couldn’t fathom imagining this from my infirmary bed in a lunatic asylum.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Albany, while visually appealing, is full of ******ed and unemployed (and unemployable) youth. There is nothing for these poor ******s to do all day, bar twiddle their thumbs and ******* their sisters.

The Japanese started a blue gum plantation down the road that failed, and have since moved on. Unfortunately now the Chinese have been busy buying up all the prime arable land surrounding the town. I wouldn't be surprised if Mandarin was the primary spoken language next time I visit.

All very well.

But Adelaide ........

It's the place I'd go to if the doctor gave me 6 months to live. Because in Adelaide it would feel like 10 years.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
All very well.

But Adelaide ........

It's the place I'd go to if the doctor gave me 6 months to live. Because in Adelaide it would feel like 10 years.
And you'd be just like all the other old people who leave Melbourne to retire and die. And get away from a city that is slowly starting to share similar characteristics to Johannesburg

All very well.

But Adelaide ........

I wouldn't stop in Adelaide to do a McShit.

Back