Opposition Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: 'nothing else can save me' SOS

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 195 89.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 88 40.6%

• Total voters

Countrypie

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2012
Ararat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kookaburras, Grampians Hockey
I can only assume Pickett has asked to leave, an injured knee and playing for Carlton, one can be fixed quickly the other needs time.
I suspect that after spending any time at Carlton, a player may need a substantial period of time to come to terms with what happened to them. Grief and trauma counselling would be necessary, followed by some positive empowerment therapy and a massive three week bender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackcass

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can only assume Pickett has asked to leave, an injured knee and playing for Carlton, one can be fixed quickly the other needs time.
I don't think he's been seen at the club since December from my reading of the various articles. Combo of the patella injury and separation from family. I can see the Weagles or the Dockers picking him up in the rookie draft and the kid becoming a gun.

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
250 games and Daisy still gets sucked in.
Actually scrub that. Back in his Pies says, when he was a superstar, he never got sucked in because he let his footy do the talking. And it talked pretty good!
Now his footy barely mumbles.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
250 games and Daisy still gets sucked in.
Actually scrub that. Back in his Pies says, when he was a superstar, he never got sucked in because he let his footy do the talking. And it talked pretty good!
Now his footy barely mumbles.
Fake tough guy is all he has now.

josewales

Senior List
Aug 5, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well the winning streak is finally over but Carlton should be congratulated on their sustained run of success under the guidance of their new head coach.
The status quo returns and Simmo can feel comfortable that the record is still achievable this season.
It was an honourable loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

barrackers

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nice reference to Collingwood by Thomas, suspect he'll revert to the 'pies when his time in blue is done. He's not going put the blues lower while he's still playing.

Top Bottom