Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's not about the parties it's about the voters.
Dumb voters get dumb politicians.
As far as a free society, tell me when you get to choose if you pay tax.
Technical but you do, if you choose not to earn you choose hence not to pay tax.

That’s just technically true. So part in jest.

All free society has to have some restrictions to prevent chaos.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Not so - lots of clever pollies.

They are just self serving and completely immoral.

And some are just amoral

1TIME.jpg

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Lighten up PE

It's a sideways swipe at the universally acknowledged total moral bankruptcy of each and every politician of any persuasion whatsoever.

EVERY SINGLE politician in this country is motivated by only ONE THING.

Getting RE _ ELECTED - which ensures they get 2 terms and thus the politician's pension and the superannuation - which they can take IMMEDIATELY.

It is a profession for card sharks and used car salesman and everyone acknowledges that - even if only subconsciously.

The saying I quoted goes back almost to the birth of parliamentary representation and is a caution against taking anything to do with politics and politicians with anything approaching seriousness.

You apparently don't agree.

Your choice.

I consider my right to vote a sacred trust and the greatest privilege ever conferred by those previous generations who fought and died to give us the exquisite right to choose our representatives.

BUT - IMHO - politics and everything associated with it REEKS.

Do we actually know who counts the votes these days? Oh wait. Forgive me. Those Carlton types, like the "benevolent" John Elliot :drunk:

But jokes aside, I like your style. You are clearly woke. I don't really think all votes are counted, nor do we know where our tax dollars go, except maybe into the back pockets of politicians.

Democracy doesn't exist in it's purest form, as the Ancient Greeks envisaged it. The pensions for politicians, even when they resign in disgrace, is ridiculous. The politicians sit themselves upon a pedestal of their creation, above the hoi polloi.

While we on the edge of the rabbit hole, I guess the increasing level of censorship, and governments deciding on who and what we are exposed to, with only a small consortium signing on the dotted line.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But money talks, so how do you win?

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do we actually know who counts the votes these days? Oh wait. Forgive me. Those Carlton types, like the "benevolent" John Elliot :drunk:

But jokes aside, I like your style. You are clearly woke. I don't really think all votes are counted, nor do we know where our tax dollars go, except maybe into the back pockets of politicians.

Democracy doesn't exist in it's purest form, as the Ancient Greeks envisaged it. The pensions for politicians, even when they resign in disgrace, is ridiculous. The politicians sit themselves upon a pedestal of their creation, above the hoi polloi.

While we on the edge of the rabbit hole, I guess the increasing level of censorship, and governments deciding on who and what we are exposed to, with only a small consortium signing on the dotted line.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But money talks, so how do you win?
Money talks and bullshot walks lol

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah I was going to say that one myself, but I can't have it all to myself, can I cobba? ;)

Do you get into any other alternative stuff, besides the dark happenings of politics?

Carlton are cr@p. So now this post is also relevant to the thread :thumbsu:
Politics and religion are too easy - pick a target - any target and fire away, they are all worthy of any attack possible.

Try not to waste my time on either really, spend much more time with friends when I get the opportunities.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And some are just amoral
Ofcourse a fake cover.

Unsure when they do fake covers why they go too far?

He is many things but not a rapist.
That’s a vile allegation.

Just enpowers him to his followers.

The Democrats would be well served to select a good candidate and concentrate on the 2020 election.
Win with merit.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Carlton wooden spoon friendly.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Ofcourse a fake cover.

Unsure when they do fake covers why they go too far?

He is many things but not a rapist.
That’s a vile allegation.
Yes it is a vile allegation, it came from his first wife when she took him to court for rape.

That's where we are, the leader of the free world, the most powerful man in the world hangs out with dictators and pedophiles and has been accused by girls as young as 14, and because of his money and influence he goes scot free for it all

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
So who will coach Carlton

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
SS SOS Carlton

last one out turn out the cabin lights

836FD966-4CF8-454C-A204-D45C6E38730D.gif

Attachments

• CBCED25A-341E-4723-8356-5E3D91254E99.gif
    CBCED25A-341E-4723-8356-5E3D91254E99.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 87

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Heard a whisper today Makybe Diva's daughter who won a race is actually half pony. It's started.

At least she isnt Winx's brother :(

Politics and religion are too easy - pick a target - any target and fire away, they are all worthy of any attack possible.

Try not to waste my time on either really, spend much more time with friends when I get the opportunities.
Cicero’s best quote on politicians: “Politicians are neither born nor made. They are excreted.”

ColinMochrie

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
After all they have done, some dumb b@st@rd wants to award them six flags from the era 1870-1896. They had a thirty year head start, and played in an era of two to five teams. If the VFA was so important, why didn't they do this years ago?

Just seems convenient, since we are THIS close to catching them, then they get thrown a bone.

This competition has gone to sh!t. Seriously. Participation trophies for everyone :drunk:

Oh, in before someone says it won't happen. Most news sources are giving plenty of coverage to the push, and the AFL loves making money, and takes plenty of pressure from the media.

Carlton will be laughing at us now.

If they do that they may as well chuck in SANFL and Port can reign supreme.

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
If they do that they may as well chuck in SANFL and Port can reign supreme.
I am glad to have this opportunity Colin. I love your posts mate. I bet you'd be a grouse bloke to sit around talking footy with, or maybe go to a game. You are always so positive. I love it.

Anyway, having done a bit of research, it seems as if premierships were awarded based on fixtures chosen BY THE CLUBS, including those against regional and junior sides for sh!ts and giggles. In addition, the scoring system was based on goals, and the competition based on fewest losses.

At least if they do it, it might light a wax candle under Collingwood's arse for the next decade or two. Carlton might never beat us again!

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
At least she isnt Winx's brother :(
Talk about a stretch.

Horses are never called related by the Sier line.

Just dumb, mischievous reporting so typical of the sewer that’s the media.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Amazing that the filter lets “Carlton” through.
That’s one ***** word, it’s pretty ******** and a dreadfully ******* word.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Talk about a stretch.

Horses are never called related by the Sier line.

Just dumb, mischievous reporting so typical of the sewer that’s the media.

Tell you what though.

I'm staying well clear of South Korea. I'm on nobody's menu baby. This horse is 100% not approved for human consumption.

Well, except my belly button lint...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back