Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the private jet story real? I honestly thought it was a joke. Intended to impress a millennial? So much wasted fuel to get to Noosa of all places. Yawn. So 1990s.

ps. Oh, and glorious lols ...

... the AFL is making sure that the cost of that Noosa trip is included in Carlton’s footy dept spending cap :p :p :p

I think Lloyd is head of footy and SOS is list manager? Anyway, only need one of them there as an offsider to Conners, not both.
Yes your right sos in list manger, l had a blue moment.

In fairness, before the recent property price decline, 2 million dollars bought you an unwashed Jayco pop-up on a median strip in Coogee

It’s certainly a buyers market now ...

... $2 million will ensure that Jayco is washed.

Especially if/when, for all the virtuousness you hear in the media about separation of powers, these guys are copping heavy pressure from the coaching group at selection. Particularly when the wins aren't coming... "Player X is pretty much recovered, isn't he... we need to select him this week..."...

Bolton has come from a very successful program at Hawthorn. Clarkson wouldn’t have done that.

Surely Bolton would know better than to allow that kind of behaviour?

ps. Oh, and glorious lols ...

... the AFL is making sure that the cost of that Noosa trip is included in Carlton’s footy dept spending cap :p :p :p

I thought it was a joke because it reeks of old Carlton. The one that cut corners or brought in the latest messiah as a quick fix. The one that threw money around, brown bags full of it! And yet they are still clueless. Something remains rotten and festering at the core of that club.

Poor Dylan stuck in a confined space with Juddy AND SoS!

Matheson would have been worse I’d reckon, at least Judd and SoS wouldn’t have been drooling.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol, thread just appeared. How delusional are they raving about sos. They literally have had there worst season in 100 years and now raving about sos lol

His Royal SOSness - the tale of a rebuild”
He is truly a dumb dumb dumb numbskull.

Listen to him speak, can not string two sentences together.
But the baggers think he's so good.

Long may he reign at Carlton.
With him there they are doomed to perpetual failure.
That is a good thing :) of course.

Welcome to chat Justa, couple of your Blues' buddies come here and exchange ideas in a friendly way

What are you hoping to see draft night?

Cheers Walter.

Another pick#1 skinny runt kid who won't make much difference ...

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Enjoyable reading - almost as good as watching you Colliwobbles choke another GF appearance - as expected.

Carry on.:thumbsu:
Meantime, we have put the greatest distance on the ladder between us and the filth in the history of the VFL/AFL.
Could have gone one spot better, true.
But we have that chance in 2019, because let’s face it, Carlton aren’t changing their ladder spot anytime soon!

Meantime, we have put the greatest distance on the ladder between us and the filth in the history of the VFL/AFL.
Could have gone one spot better, true.
But we have that chance in 2019, because let’s face it, Carlton aren’t changing their ladder spot anytime soon!

I've got cosy fact for you

16>15...:moustache:

I've got cosy fact for you

16>15...:moustache:

Yep, and 127 > 125 too :(

Nice of Carlton to suck for the last 20 years to help us catch up. We’re doing our best, but it’s taking us a while :(

Yep, and 127 > 125 too :(

Nice of Carlton to suck for the last 20 years to help us catch up. We’re doing our best, but it’s taking us a while :(
You picked one up a few years ago - I'm still getting over that...:'(

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
You Colliwobbles can be of some use for another year, whilst our kids are growing up - just make sure you keep the EssenSCUM hands off our 17th flag - if that is not too much to ask. This tanking business is less-believable if we have to knock off EssenDONE ourselves every year.
It’s cute you think you’re growing up :)

Can’t wait for the chosen ones to fire up. We have been hearing about it for 15 years now.

You Colliwobbles can be of some use for another year, whilst our kids are growing up - just make sure you keep the EssenSCUM hands off our 17th flag - if that is not too much to ask. This tanking business is less-believable if we have to knock off EssenDONE ourselves every year.
Was very enjoyable watch the blues beat them this year, hoping for a repeat proformance next year. Then again l enjoy it when every one beats the them.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Boy Oh Boy Oweeeees

can't wait for that one

hqdefault.jpg

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
All jokes aside, how does such a proud club like yours keep such a dim wit, Keane Reeves clone like SOS on the payroll!

I'm so glad you have him. You guys seems to love him, but he can't string two sentences together.
He's just so dim witted.
And you guys think he's this list genius.

SOS strategy, take something from GWS.
Ok, it could work. But we got the good ones already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back