Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wells will be remembered as a North Melbourne star. His time with us will be rarely recalled and when it is it will be as a curious blip, much like Dermie's time at Sydney and Collingwood.

Dermi went to Sydney? Well I never, I have absolutely 0 recollection of that.

If the media stories are true, $2.8 million dollars would have been pretty hard to turn down.

Personally, I'd go to GC. I'd choose money, beaches and climate over a chance at a flag.
I live in a place like that, nah take the flag first, then go to gc for the money ect, the beaches are nice and do have there advantages.

I live in a place like that, nah take the flag first, then go to gc for the money ect, the beaches are nice and do have there advantages.
You'd be paying $2.8 million dollars for something that is a fair chance of not eventuating. He's going to be paid enough anyway that he should bee able to set himself up for life, so I understand it. But jeez...

You'd be paying $2.8 million dollars for something that is a fair chance of not eventuating. He's going to be paid enough anyway that he should bee able to set himself up for life, so I understand it. But jeez...
Lot money that’s for sure.

...My heartfelt congratulations on your double chance. Super achievement. Pretty much what we play for, isn't it, that double chance :)...Good luck in 2020...

Yeah, was a bit of a flameout against GWS

Thought we'd beat GWS but likely lose to Richmond

Carlton v Collingwood should be great encounters next year - your list has a lot of potential

Good luck to you (personally) for 2020 and keep up the banter

Ecumenical hugs xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, but he forgot to play under an assumed name, and then lie to the club about it!*

(*Unless it really was a skateboarding accident, as per the rumours...)
I think for the sake of both clubs we should do a direct swap.

I think for the sake of both clubs we should do a direct swap.

There are people on our board who consider Charlie's mishap to be evidence of immaturity and lack of professionalism, and that we should trade that useless bum while he's still worth something... hopefully none of them are Silvagni.

We'd definitely be interested in Phill Inn, but Brayden Sier... well, he's probably got a bit of work to do. Collingwood are definitely trying to send him a message, picking blokes like Wills ahead of him in the midfield. I guess the ball is in his court, because he looks like a natural best-22 player in a side that rarely turns Grundy's ruckwork into an advantage around the stoppages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back