Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
CARLTON has started a season 0-6 for the first time in its 122-year history after losing to the Western Bulldogs 11.14 (80) to 8.11 (59) at Etihad Stadium on Friday night. afl.com.au

All the smug fans, arrogant players, and cap-cheating administrators of Carlton deserve this. A special place in hell is reserved for each of these wrongdoers:

John Dorman Elliott (failed capitalist toadie, cap cheater, and all-round w***er)

Mike Fitzpatrick (anti-Collingwood investment banker)

Dick Pratt (philanderer and anti-competition miscreant)

Wayne Harmes (you know what you did)

Stephen Silvagni (give Collingwood's daughter back, you dickhead)

Of course there are more...

But now is not a time for bitterness, it is time to toast and savour Carlton's karmic 0 and 6!

It’s very, very difficult to see where they're going to win a game.

I can’t see it. I’m an optimist. I look at them and think: ‘Gee, they’re a hopeless bunch of kids’, I hate them and I reckon they can get the worst out of themselves and we can have a damn good year.

Last edited:

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
CARLTON has started a season 0-6 for the first time in its 122-year history after losing to the Western Bulldogs 11.14 (80) to 8.11 (59) at Etihad Stadium on Friday night. afl.com.au

All the smug fans, arrogant players, and cap-cheating administrators of Carlton deserve this. A special place in hell is reserved for each of these wrongdoers:

John Dorman Elliott (failed capitalist toadie, cap cheater, and all-round w***er)

Mike Fitzpatrick (anti-Collingwood investment banker)

Dick Pratt (philanderer and anti-competition miscreant)

Wayne Harmes (you know what you did)

Stephen Silvagni (give Collingwood's daughter back, you dickhead)

Of course there are more...

But now is not a time for bitterness, it is time to toast and savour Carlton's karmic 0 and 6!
Collingwoods daughter? I don’t get the last one

Carlton screwed........

oh_yeah_macho_man.gif

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
I hate Carlton.
I feel physically ill just looking at a Carlton jumper.
I hope every brainless Carlton supporting piece of s**t soaks in their worst ever season
And i hope all the current generation of Carlton morons who have never seen their team win a flag continue to suffer as long as possible.

Visiting this beautiful and poetic thread makes me feel like this

happy-squeal-emma-stone.gif

And this

giphy.gif

The only downside is that the Carlton supporters I know have all gone into hiding, or dont leave their houses anymore. They live in a total media blackout, weeping and gnawing at what is left of their fingers. They are so despondent even I cant bring myself to goad them, when I drop off some old soup at their front doors, to help them get by until the next devastating loss.

Cant have everything I suppose.:D

It surprises me that they have never been 0-6 before. I'm sure there have been worse crap Carlton sides than the current crap Carlton side. Let the run continue though. Lets see if they can hit double figures!

It surprises me that they have never been 0-6 before. I'm sure there have been worse crap Carlton sides than the current crap Carlton side. Let the run continue though. Lets see if they can hit double figures!
Adelaide, Essendon, Melbourne and Geelong are their next 4. All very losable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back