Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I like the way you get around the filter , but every time someone has a shot for goal i will be having bad mental images!
In other words the way we do have shots for goal

:think::greenalien::eek:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Crippa is the Erwin Rommel amongst the campaigners

He is fighting for the Darkness so must remain the enemy

But he deserves respect

(And to be released from pool cleaning duties at Jeannie's)
So he gets a cyanide lolly as his reward for being the blues desert fox?

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Crippa is their Rommel? So he will be forced to take poison after being implicated in a coup attempt?

I know the internal politics if Carlton is pretty harsh but this is grim even for them. I can kind of see it with Mathiesen though.

Do we actually know who counts the votes these days?

Yes.

AEC workers. Votes are counted and double counted with scrutineers representing the candidates looking over their shoulder, but that’s not all of it. Voting looks like a very friendly and simple thing, but in fact an enormous amount of traceability / security / accountability goes into ensuring the integrity of our election system.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes.

AEC workers. Votes are counted and double counted with scrutineers representing the candidates looking over their shoulder, but that’s not all of it. Voting looks like a very friendly and simple thing, but in fact an enormous amount of traceability / security / accountability goes into ensuring the integrity of our election system.
So much so, that some lost votes or some such henceforth made for a whole new state election for the Senate.

Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
Worked as a scrutineer for a mate who served 20 years on local council, much of it as mayor

We scrutineers would often debate about what the intent was of voters who did not properly fill in their ballot

One ballot had a very elaborate drawing of my mate getting buggered

Given that it was a Sydney electorate, I argued that it was clearly meant as a tribute to my mate

No luck

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Worked as a scrutineer for a mate who served 20 years on local council, much of it as mayor

We scrutineers would often debate about what the intent was of voters who did not properly fill in their ballot

One ballot had a very elaborate drawing of my mate getting buggered

Given that it was a Sydney electorate, I argued that it was clearly meant as a tribute to my mate

No luck
But drawing a tribute to your “mate” Mark being the dad of your half brother Sam, is hardly a tribute.
Now is it....

So much so, that some lost votes or some such henceforth made for a whole new state election for the Senate.

Indeed. A weaker system would not have detected that votes got lost.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
You are making the argument for the AEC.
Millions of votes some went missing.
The AEC auditing confirmed this and because we have an open and accountable voting system, a re election was called for.
Just another point as to why we are so lucky to be Australian.

Not so - lots of clever pollies.

They are just self serving and completely immoral.
In other more drastic news, Carton may be moving to dump "SOS" in an effort to appear to be doing ....anything other than tank,

I think this would be a crazy move...given his "sfellow" excellent record........holds breath,,,

Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
In other more drastic news, Carton may be moving to dump "SOS"...

The silver-lining of the story is that they intend to retain Wallsy

Wallsy, pictured below with his laptop, has designed an assessment centre for the selection of the new coach

It will conclude with Brad Scott being encircled by the Carlton board who will endeavour to stab him in the back

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Ha Ha.jpg

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m no fan of SOS.
This is known.

But only Carlton can out do themselves by removing an incompetent for an incompetent sniper.

Carry on.

Love it.

The win is a clear indication that they’re on the right track. No changes to be made for the next 20 years. In fact, we’re going to preserve the entire team and coaching staff in carbonite like Han Solo in Empire.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just agreed to part ways with Jarrod Pickett who is recovering from a long term knee injury. Huge fall for him from top 5 draft pick to unwanted by Carlton. Does he have a future elsewhere?

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-06-11/carlton-and-former-topfive-draft-pick-agree-to-part-ways

Can't believe this couldn't have occurred two weeks earlier... giving Carlton an extra pick in the mid season draft.

Lowson from Coburg would've been Pickets perfect replacement.

Amateur list management.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't believe this couldn't have occurred two weeks earlier... giving Carlton an extra pick in the mid season draft.
Lowson from Coburg would've been Pickets perfect replacement.
Amateur list management.
Just a quick question?

Who is their list manager?

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back