Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrypie

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2012
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can only assume Pickett has asked to leave, an injured knee and playing for Carlton, one can be fixed quickly the other needs time.
I suspect that after spending any time at Carlton, a player may need a substantial period of time to come to terms with what happened to them. Grief and trauma counselling would be necessary, followed by some positive empowerment therapy and a massive three week bender

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can only assume Pickett has asked to leave, an injured knee and playing for Carlton, one can be fixed quickly the other needs time.

I don't think he's been seen at the club since December from my reading of the various articles. Combo of the patella injury and separation from family. I can see the Weagles or the Dockers picking him up in the rookie draft and the kid becoming a gun.

josewales

Team Captain
Aug 5, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well the winning streak is finally over but Carlton should be congratulated on their sustained run of success under the guidance of their new head coach.
The status quo returns and Simmo can feel comfortable that the record is still achievable this season.
It was an honourable loss.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know I am a bad person anyway, but damn ******* s**t it felt good watching Carlton come back and tease their supporters and then...

ahhh well. Green shoots. Green shoots.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Shame.png

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Simpson in second outright in the losers position. Not far to go for another great record
He should be encouraged.

Carlton losing is a good thing. KS getting most prolific loser tag, why not, as Kernahan said we’re carlton, KS is Carlton.

Nice reference to Collingwood by Thomas, suspect he'll revert to the 'pies when his time in blue is done. He's not going put the blues lower while he's still playing.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
Isn't anyone getting just a little embarrassed by this? I've lived through all the crap in the 70s and 80s and 90s with carlton and I enjoy it when they are stumbling and bumbling. But I'm concentrating on the process of success not failure.

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
My dad is mad blues. He was silenty barracking for eagles on Friday, saying sh*t like "gee son, that Cameron is killing them" and "nice goal from the eagles there son". So I went out and changed all the seat covers in his beloved SS Holden to Collingwood. The melts were epic :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back