Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvagni vs Caro on FC......hilarious.

He is as dumb as dogshit.

Was just about to post this, what a moron. Imagine being a Carlton supporter, if I didn’t hate them so much I’d almost feel sorry for them.

Never feel sorry for them.

So funny watching this......especially when they put up the list of dud players and his son was there.......oops

He acted like a 12 year old when he needed to be measured, thank god for guys like Guy/Hine.

The part when he said why are you’re picking on me.....no list manager has to do what I do. Hilarious.

Long live SOS as list manager.

The part when he said why are you’re picking on me.....no list manager has to do what I do. Hilarious.

Yep. No Wonder also why GWS not won a Flag Yet

I love it, I pissed myself laughing at Carlton supporters that saw him as the savour. Look at his track record, he's average.

Never feel sorry for them.

So funny watching this......especially when they put up the list of dud players and his son was there.......oops

Pretty sure the list had Alex silvagni which is not his son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really isn’t much.

Though was good to call out Caro rubbish too eg re stephen trigg

I haven’t watched the interview because I flat out think SOS is lower then dog s**t. But it’s quite funny to read on the Carlton board how much they think he kicks arse.
That’s the beauty of it.

They love him.

We win :) on that

Enjoyed this one in the HUN from Sam Landsberger today;

“The Blues are privately resigned to missing out on any A-grade free agents. Their recent form is also set to deter any mid-tier free agents.”

I don’t want to be a churlish vindictive person ...

... which is why I sincerely hope, despite this setback, they remain in the running for bottom rung free agents. :)

Hate Carlton as much as anyone else but I’m glad he went at Caroline Wilson last night. She is a nasty piece of work. Just talks over people when they’re trying to talk.

I loved the anger wobbles he got. Such a wank3r!!

Pretty sure the list had Alex silvagni which is not his son.

Why did you have to spoil my fun wicksy?

Either way Silvagni is a w***er.

Caro v SOS

Who to prefer?

Answer simple:

Neither!

I don’t want to be a churlish vindictive person ...

... which is why I sincerely hope, despite this setback, they remain in the running for bottom rung free agents. :)
Only if they’re prepared to woefully overpay for them.

if you look behind the headlines you'll see their plan. this year was going to be difficult as the youngest part of the cycle. they went tall in the first draft cause they knew that was the longest development time for a player so there is little immediate impact from that draft (Curnow is the exception). They have a good stock of young keys who will become a terrific spine in a few years.

I can see them selling pick for 1 for multiple picks. They just need more mids.

Their biggest issue will be getting FA's to fill the gaps. Maybe some GWS guns in the next few years? Maybe Lycette at years end.

Apart from a few eyebrows raisers (recruiting players to play vfl..sheesh) last night I enjoyed him firing back at Wilson and Lloyd. These muppets (along with 95% of the media) drive their own agendas with little to no bard evidence. write a story and quote an unnamed source. That's bullsh1t. he exposed Wilson as a liar and Llloyd as a conflicted media head wobbler. probably the most fight any carlton person has put up this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back