Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they moving him onto a fixed term contract?

Currently he’s on an open ended deal, basically like a lot of people outside footy where you get a job and it’s yours until either party gives notice.
Sounds they are or at least signalling he’s staying.

I go to most Carlton games in Melbourne.

For no other reason than to watch them lose. I enjoy it on par with Collingwood wins.

As a kid growing up in the 80's I will never tire of their failure. I feel privileged to have experienced their collapse from a powerful arrogant club to a pathetic rabble. This once seemed like an impossible dream.

These are very good times we live in... take the time to appreciate how lucky we are.

As a kid growing up in the 80's I will never tire of their failure. I feel privileged to have experienced their collapse from a powerful arrogant club to a pathetic rabble. This once seemed like an impossible dream.

These are very good times we live in... take the time to appreciate how lucky we are.

dsdsdsdssd.gif

For no other reason than to watch them lose. I enjoy it on par with Collingwood wins

You are the best of us. I salute you.:thumbsu:

I have reached the cbf stage of today at work...….hanging to get to game tonight.

I digress I really just wanted to bump this thread.

My first game of live football.

BANKS.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.png
Carlton are the masters of comedy this millennium.
How much did that King of flogs get paid to write this piece of delusional drivel last month?
Should start a campaign to get every Collingwood BFer to send him a copy of it just for the giggles.

Sack the proofreader - clearly missed the space between hand and out.

Quality post Ula - made me laugh!

What a great start to the weekend with that second half obliteration of the Doggies.

Have a feeling that the Cats will make it sweeter and go absolutely berserk tonight and brain Carlton. Let the goals and misery rain down!

I have reached the cbf stage of today at work...….hanging to get to game tonight.

I digress I really just wanted to bump this thread.

My first game of live football.

View attachment 502150
And I’d still suspend Rhys-Jones for that incident.
Didn’t get enough whacks

For no other reason than to watch them lose. I enjoy it on par with Collingwood wins.

Pardon me for intruding but that is an absolute ripper post :D

Pardon me for intruding but that is an absolute ripper post :D

No intrusion at all friend!

This is an ecumenical thread, feel free to come here and unleash on Carlton anytime.

Kudos to the Dees for driving pikes through their motherless hearts xxxx

Oh my.

This gets my vote for post of the year so far.

1 win after 9 matches:

Carlton

1897 (finished 2nd last - 2 wins from 14 matches)
1998 (finished 11th - 9 w from 22 m)
2002 (finished LAST - 3 w from 22 m)
2015 (finished LAST - 4 w from 22 m)

And for comparison

1942 (finished 2nd last- 2 wins from 16 matches)
1982 (finished 3rd last - 4 w from 22 m)
1999 (finished last - 4 w from 22 m)

1 win after 10 matches:

Carlton

1897 (finished 2nd last - 2 wins from 14 matches)
2002 (finished LAST - 3 w from 22 m)
2015 (finished LAST - 4 w from 22 m)

And for comparison

1942 (finished 2nd last- 2 wins from 16 matches)
1982 (finished 3rd last - 4 w from 22 m)
1999 (finished last - 4 w from 22 m)

I know this will be personal, but my father and I get along like water and oil. He is an immature, childish, mommy's boy (sorry Nan). He would beat me and abuse me verbally when I was younger, would worship my young brother at the same time.

My father also goes for.....*drum roll* Carlscum. Those two games in 2012 when we lost the unlosable? All I heard were how s**t Collingwood were, how we were a rabble, how superior Carlton were and how they would win the lot.

This is coming from a bloke who spent three quarters of my life in BrisVegas, where they play that game of blokes running head long into each other, and develop severe concussion induced brain damage. My father also might have this, since they are contagious.

I knew a bloke in high school. He was a darling of everyone, captain of XYZ, everyone believed he'd be the PM one day, and despite his polite exterior, down below was a smug, bipolar, childish, bully who was a bottom feeder walking on others shoulders to get what he wanted.

When Collingwood started losing to Carlton after they received Judd for under the table deal at Visy, and gave him the captaincy, all I heard about was how wonderful Judd was, and how he was the future and would carry the Bloose to glory. When they did the PIes in? The gloating was indescribable, and every chance this bloke was given, I was reminded. Deadset they let this Muppet become a lawyer. Course all baggers fans operate in positions of power I suppose :rolleyes:

Am I happy to see this rabble lose? Emphatic yes. The supporters are like a mental patient who goes on a rampage if removed of his restraints, so the straight jacket needs to stay on. They are the epitome of Hannibal lector. Psychopathic cannibals who eat the offal of their fellow humans thinking it will give them nourishment to devour others.

To Collingwood? Enough of these pitiful loses to this mob. Like last year. No more cheap wins. Time to bury them next time we play. It's time to drive the shiv deep and the pain to be felt on a scale not matched by those of ten that are stood side by side either side on a numerical scale of infinity. Time to create our own history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back