Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood cheersquad have really produced some great banners this year. Best in the comp this season.

I'm hoping for something really nasty this weekend. A giant spoon on one side and let's just hold it up for 10 mins pointed at the blues cheer squad. Just for fun.
Lefty politically correct do gooders shall not allow this.

Hopefully Joffa brings out one of these again.......

98BB1453-3E91-4551-93B4-705B7ACDC182.jpeg

As someone who has lived through much Carlton inflicted pain and reading some of these posts, i hope the Karma bus doesn't decide to park at the Holden Centre this week.

As someone who has lived through much Carlton inflicted pain and reading some of these posts, I have come to learn that the results of games has nothing to do with what fans say during the week and especially on Bigfooty.

Youre welcokme to believe in the boogy man.

Will you be any less pissed off if Carlton beats us an NOBODY has said anything funny about them during the week? Personally I wouldnt. It would piss me off regardless. So why not have some fun? Karma is not real.
Lol. The thread is about the Karma bus, play on words etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who has lived through much Carlton inflicted pain and reading some of these posts, i hope the Karma bus doesn't decide to park at the Holden Centre this week.
Let’s accept for the purpose of this discussion that karma is real. How can you ever know what part of the karma cycle is taking place? Historical wrongs are being righted before our eyes, and they’re still yet to cop the suffering they deserve. Nothing to do but bask in the holy light of their shitness :sunface:

Lefty politically correct do gooders shall not allow this.
I think they should just put up Lifelines details for the Cartoon supporters on one side....

And a simple.....

"We're gonna * you up!"

On the other.

Last edited:
Let’s accept for the purpose of this discussion that karma is real. How can you ever know what part of the karma cycle is taking place? Historical wrongs are being righted before our eyes, and they’re still yet to cop the suffering they deserve. Nothing to do but bask in the holy light of their shitness :sunface:
.....and who really knows how much bad karma is coming back to haunt them, it could go on for years with having many grade A knobs making up their ranks. I wouldn't be surprised if they are a decade or two behind

.....and who really knows how much bad karma is coming back to haunt them, it could go on for years with having many grade A knobs making up their ranks. I wouldn't be surprised if they are a decade or two behind
Consign them to the universe of the eternal rebuild......Terry Wallace cubed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back