List Mgmt. Carlton's 2018 Draft Thread (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All convention says we'll take Walsh or Lukosious pick #1 and I've got no worries with that. When I watch Rankine and think about how many goals he could set-up and finish himself is such a vital need I would love to be in a position to draft him.

If only real life was like a Hollywood movie.:rolleyes: What your leaving out is that KC drafted a roughie with pick 1, not the rolled gold lock down number 1 and the Seahawks got their golden boy at pick 6 with KC securing an extra first round pick. Adelaide's golden boy wont last until pick six.

When Sos finds out none of JLs teammates went to his birthday he will live trade him for Smith and pick 6

i have watched alot of footage of the likely top picks now and i gota say, Jack Luko isnt doing it for me. Im no recruiter but he seems laconic, weak and quit Jack Watts like.

Rankin has x-factor all over him and is explosive and Walsh has a bit of mongrel and looks like a very solid all round mid. Perfect world we take both Walsh and Rankin, god knows we need them both.

Really couldnt choose 1 though. SOS has his work cut out.

Sunny Brazier looks like a third tall forward that can pinch hit in the midfield, has been consistent for the Knights this year. Does anyone else have more info on the kid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have watched alot of footage of the likely top picks now and i gota say, Jack Luko isnt doing it for me. Im no recruiter but he seems laconic, weak and quit Jack Watts like.

Rankin has x-factor all over him and is explosive and Walsh has a bit of mongrel and looks like a very solid all round mid. Perfect world we take both Walsh and Rankin, god knows we need them both.

Really couldnt choose 1 though. SOS has his work cut out.

Don’t be fooled by the pretty colours and loud noises.

I have us at long odds to take Pick 1 to the draft. I am extremely confident that Adelaide will take Pick 1 to the draft.

I think it suits us perfectly to trade Pick 1 this year for top value, and we are fortunate that we have a very very keen buyer.

Open to trading pick 1 and agree Adelaide will again be desperate for what we hold.
That said , im not sure Adelaide have the pieces at hand that we may requie so can see a third party needing to be involved.
Silvagni wont want to be tied up waiting until the last few days for Reid to come to the party so will probably advise him to get serious early or get ......

Think we have done it to death and then twice.

Trust in the SoS from here to get it done.

Ok, carry on and go through the same permutations over and over again like i know you guys will.

All convention says we'll take Walsh or Lukosious pick #1 and I've got no worries with that. When I watch Rankine and think about how many goals he could set-up and finish himself is such a vital need I would love to be in a position to draft him.

They are probably 1, 2 and 3 in any order. We can only take one. We do not have pick 3 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back