List Mgmt. Carlton's 2019 Draft Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HARKER

Hall of Famer
Oct 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Given that then, how would Stocker rate in this years draft ?
I haven't followed the juniors as nearly as much this year, but on face value, Stocker would easily be top 10.

You could ask Knightmare, but he'd likely say somewhere in the 40's :) .....he wouldn't but. you know.
Actually Knightmare had Stocker at about the pick #13 from memory.

The question I'd like to know the answer to is; Where would the CFC have Stocker in this years draft?

HavUEvaSeenTheRain

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
I haven't followed the juniors as nearly as much this year, but on face value, Stocker would easily be top 10.

You could ask Knightmare, but he'd likely say somewhere in the 40's :) .....he wouldn't but. you know.
Actually Knightmare had Stocker at about the pick #13 from memory.

The question I'd like to know the answer to is; Where would the CFC have Stocker in this years draft?
It’s an interesting one because even if it is a weaker draft I imagine with him being such a man child and not a huge ball winner (22 avg from memory) I still imagine they don’t take him at the pointy end. Also he played nearly all his football as an inside mid and with his biggest question mark being his running ability I think that would work against him for someone taking him really high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ray8182

Team Captain
Sep 11, 2008
Echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone seen much of kysaiah Pickett. Watched some highlights, he’s quick, beautiful mover and handles the ball so naturally. His build, although not big, looks strong for a young aboriginal kid. As a small forward, would be very keen to pick him up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

TerryWallet

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone seen much of kysaiah Pickett. Watched some highlights, he’s quick, beautiful mover and handles the ball so naturally. His build, although not big, looks strong for a young aboriginal kid. As a small forward, would be very keen to pick him up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I like him ray.

He is only very small, but he is tough, talented and team oriented. I mentioned him a page or so back that i like the intent that he plays with.

bigdog43

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Just giving this a little bump. I am firmly in the camp that we need to trade the Adelaide pick for a player that is 23-25, however there is always a chance we take the pick to the draft. There seems to be some small forwards that will be selected in the first round this year in Elijah Taylor, Cody Weightman, Liam Henry (tied to Freo) and even Dylan Williams plays forward. I also like the look of Will Gould as a defender that could add a really hard edge to our backline.

It is definitely 'Kozzy' Pickett that I would love with a later pick, him at the feet of McKay and Curnow would be a real headache.

Top Bottom