Strategy Carlton's New Year Resolutions 2019 (and yours if you like)

resolute_blue

Team Captain
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Drunk now. Family are stealing the remote and playing some just awful material on youtube. Hurting...

Seems you are all a really decent, intelligent (well relative to other boards) bunch here. Wish each of you the very best for ‘19.

Let’s catch up post Bombers game round 11 and get smashed all evening revelling in our 7th famous navy blue victory of the year! We’re ******* back baby! (Typing asterisks - not sure I trust the swear filter just yet...)

Gunna sit in the bean bag, with the headphones on listening to your Pink Floyd/U2 megamix??

I remember stuff!!

Happy New Year, you old bugger,
if anything perhaps a bit of beggars or 10 years after live in frankfurt..........I'm going home to see my baby.........just.going.home......

come to melbourne and live, passy, live - I'll show you a tram and grass and maybe a cloud.........

Be careful, passy. This is how Thy shows people clouds ....

images (1).jpeg

Get to the important bits...................Cup holder rating?

s**t!!! will not I repeat NOT fit a tinny …. will fit a small tapered paper coffee to go though …… ******* Italians!

Yeah, 18 was a bit of an annus horribilus for me. Lost mum early on, mauled by the black dog, shitbag new business owners made a job I otherwise love unworkable, plus, you know...Carlton.

So, new job waiting for me in Feb, long promised trip to Portugal booked for June, and our own little business has a head of steam up, and I'm in bed at 10.02 on NYE which I chalk up as a win.

Drop me a pm K man if you ever back yourself into a corner. I will listen …. I can't solve everything … but you can and I can listen.

Drunk now. Family are stealing the remote and playing some just awful material on youtube. Hurting...

Seems you are all a really decent, intelligent (well relative to other boards) bunch here. Wish each of you the very best for ‘19.

Let’s catch up post Bombers game round 11 and get smashed all evening revelling in our 7th famous navy blue victory of the year! We’re ******* back baby! (Typing asterisks - not sure I trust the swear filter just yet...)

* off.

Carlton

Some mids to step up and support Cripps
Develop targets I50 not called Charlie
Better organisation from defenders
Have some ******* injury luck/Russell impact

Me

Start exercising more
Stop checking BF around my kids
Learn guitar
Discover some new music

Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Doin a Talking Heads/Gorillaz blend tonight.

I miss the good stuff!

And this.....

This is genius.

By my count, there’s 4 things going on, Albarn singing, a girl playing a zither, a choir, a bunch of people on strings, and a backing band.

Which is 5 things.

Super grouse.

passmark

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
And this.....

This is genius.

By my count, there’s 4 things going on, Albarn singing, a girl playing a zither, a choir, a bunch of people on strings, and a backing band.

Which is 5 things.

Super grouse.

Crazy s**t.

My kids bought ne a set of blue tooth headphones and just put them on and listened to Floyd: Time. and just realised how deep Pink Floyd is when you have the big cans on. It's a different world.

Gotta admit though … Shitney puts on a show …

Went to the 'G and killed a couple of hours to watch the early fireworks with my kiddies. Nothing on Sydney, but didn't matter.

Miss 4yo: this is the first time I have ever seen fireworks! (Grin bigger than Luna Park)

Miss 7yo: OMG, this was TOTALLY worth it!

Indeed it was.

Back