Strategy Carlton's New Year Resolutions 2019 (and yours if you like)

Remove this Banner Ad

If Apple have to send out a forced fix to stop people making pirate copies of movies, do they call it an iPatch?

rick james off his face giving it to his baby on rage - cocaine is a hellova drug........
Disturbing images on that show this early in the morning.

Happy NY to the good folks in WA, took you a while longer to get here ... good to have the whole crew on the same page ... of the calendar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn your computer off and then back on again. If this doesn’t fix the problem, please call back. Thank you for calling the BF help desk.

Turn your computer off and then back on again. If this doesn’t fix the problem, please call back. Thank you for calling the BF help desk.
Hello help desk...I just realised the computer isn't plugged in...does that matter?.....:D...what the f is that....it says grin...surely not
My new year resolution is going to be hard to see through...it is this....

in 2019 I will not leave Bigfooty and go elsewhere because the site is now such an unpleasant ambience....I mean teal.....TEAL....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...and thats just the start of a long list of grievances

Hello help desk...I just realised the computer isn't plugged in...does that matter?.....:D...what the f is that....it says grin...surely not
My new year resolution is going to be hard to see through...it is this....

in 2019 I will not leave Bigfooty and go elsewhere because the site is now such an unpleasant ambience....I mean teal.....TEAL....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...and thats just the start of a long list of grievances
Thank you for your enquiry, unfortunately it is too complex for immediate resolution. Please fill out the form below for a more detailed response.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...eedback-in-here-please.1210710/#post-59220628

Remove this Banner Ad

Back