Strategy Carlton's New Year Resolutions 2019 (and yours if you like)

Remove this Banner Ad

My Carlton one is to win more games than Adelaide that's a simple one. My own is exactly the same as last year, and that is to still be here next year so i can type this again. PS who changed the ....... site it took me 4 years to work the last one out?

Last edited:
To continue losing weight (down 12 kilos since the end of footy season), to continue studying in pursuit of employment I actually want to do for the rest of my life, and to start enjoying the little things again.

Want Carlton to shove it up 'em. Don't care how we do it, that's all I want from the Blues.

Aww man. This is like that time Woolies relaid the shop layout. Couldn't find **** all and shopping took twice as long for weeks!!!!
Try Stammers, ffs.....

I discovered this fantastic software that replaces Microsoft Word - and started my personal blog/journal a week ago. I highly recommend Scrivener to anyone who is interested in writing, - cheap too!
cheers, mongrel-man - will definitely give it a look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the ball was 'this' then Shaun Hampson truly 'can't touch this'.

Ps - I suspect I've just tripped over your joke
Being aware of the problem is the first step towards fixing it.

Congratulations, only 11 more steps to go ...

I have no alerts :mad: I like my alerts
hey Chief can we get our thingy back where we just float the mouse over the alert icon without having to click on it? asking for a friend...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back