Strategy Carlton's New Year Resolutions 2019 (and yours if you like)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just spent an awesome 4 nights in Gordon Country camping with the kiddies and Baxter.
Relaxed and ready to go Blue Baggers for 2019.
Some unfortunate turn of fate I married an Bombers supporter and she has turned the daughter. The mosquitoes took to them quite well.
Should I feel bad about this hilarious irony.

D1165B07-516F-42EC-99A6-1470802F8F2F.jpeg

Some unfortunate turn of fate I married an Bombers supporter and she has turned the daughter. The mosquitoes took to them quite well.

#WhateverItBites

Resolution : Am hoping we can make this fella* as angry as hell in Round 1.........

1546644257837.png 1546645026955.png 1546645116450.png

* new Richmond Backline coach, in case you've been sleeping under a rock.

Maybe Leppitsch will be thinking during the second quarter of Rd 1........"Thanks Hardwick for throwing everything at getting Lynch here at the Tiges.
But a little help with my backline would be nice.

Nobody told me that the Blues were getting McGovern and Fasolo. Great!!

Nobody told me that Murphy was playing forward in Rd 1. Fantastic!!

Nobody told me that SPS and Fisher would be bobbing up in the forward pocket and that I have NO-ONE to go with them. Awesome!!

Curnow is tearing me a new one, McKay has kicked 5 already and Bugg has sucked Astbury in for too many free kicks. Yippee!!

Nobody here in the coaches box seems to care about all THAT 'cos they all are smoking the "We have Lynch" hash-rollies, whilst my back 6 cannot handle the forward line rotations that Carlton are rolling with!!!

I am about to erupt at half-time and tell Dimma what I really think!! And who the hell is this Finbar kid who has nailed Rancey 3 times already???"

Now that would make for a great start to 2019

Just spent an awesome 4 nights in Gordon Country camping with the kiddies and Baxter.
Relaxed and ready to go Blue Baggers for 2019.

View attachment 601468
No but your taste in beer is questionable..........

Resolution : Am hoping we can make this fella* as angry as hell in Round 1.........

View attachment 601535View attachment 601537View attachment 601538

* new Richmond Backline coach, in case you've been sleeping under a rock.

Maybe Leppitsch will be thinking during the second quarter of Rd 1........"Thanks Hardwick for throwing everything at getting Lynch here at the Tiges.
But a little help with my backline would be nice.

Nobody told me that the Blues were getting McGovern and Fasolo. Great!!

Nobody told me that Murphy was playing forward in Rd 1. Fantastic!!

Nobody told me that SPS and Fisher would be bobbing up in the forward pocket and that I have NO-ONE to go with them. Awesome!!

Curnow is tearing me a new one, McKay has kicked 5 already and Bugg has sucked Astbury in for too many free kicks. Yippee!!

Nobody here in the coaches box seems to care about all THAT 'cos they all are smoking the "We have Lynch" hash-rollies, whilst my back 6 cannot handle the forward line rotations that Carlton are rolling with!!!

I am about to erupt at half-time and tell Dimma what I really think!! And who the hell is this Finbar kid who has nailed Rancey 3 times already???"

Now that would make for a great start to 2019
cacked out loud in a deserted shopping centre in braybrook - love it! :thumbsu:

Carlton
Out of the bottom four.
Build a reputation for being hard at the footy and the man.
No 10-goal losses.

Me
Finish my last six months of study without phoning it in.
Cherish the time I get to watch my kids growing up before they are off to school.
Move from not planning any leg days to at least intended on training them, even if I end up just skipping them.
Practice swearing less so I don't get fired when I start teaching.

ferrisb I volunteer as tribute to guide you through an expansion of musical appreciation. Let's start home-grown with some Karnivool eargasms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does three trips down stairs to take rubbish to the bin count as leg days? FWIW there are about 10 stairs.
Sure, just got to do one-legged squats on each step while shoulder pressing the rubbish on the way down and two-foot jump squats on the way up. Would be a damn fine workout...

...that I would 100% skip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back