Rumour Carlton's Paddy Dow Has Requested A Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a sad person if you think people would be jealous of a person saying they have inside info on the internet.

Funny part about it is, I can vouch for the fact that he does have inside info. He can’t say how he knows, but I guarantee he would have more knowledge on this topic than just about anyone on bigfooty, so probably a good idea to back off on this one, because in the long run, you will end up looking like the dill.

Funny part about it is, I can vouch for the fact that he does have inside info. He can’t say how he knows, but I guarantee he would have more knowledge on this topic than just about anyone on bigfooty, so probably a good idea to back off on this one, because in the long run, you will end up looking like the dill.
That's another one I'll bite with. How on earth, even if what somebody writes about online that I don't believe, will have me looking like a dill. I think myself or people in general would just get on with life and it will have 100% no impact with them. You do realize it's an online forum right?

Back onto thread topic. Who would actually want Dow? Everyone I know, Blues supporters included, thinks he is a massive dud.

How bloody ridiculous. The kid is 20 years old. From now on lets just trade or delist every kid who does not prove himself by the time he is 20.:rolleyes:

That's another one I'll bite with. How on earth, even if what somebody writes about online that I don't believe, will have me looking like a dill. I think myself or people in general would just get on with life and it will have 100% no impact with them. You do realize it's an online forum right?

You attacked him buddy. His info will prove 100% right. You could have let his comment slide, but instead you chose to bring yourself into the conversation. Time will tell that he was right and you were wrong, so on this occasion you look like a dill. You do realise this is an online forum right?

How bloody ridiculous. The kid is 20 years old. From now on lets just trade or delist every kid who does not prove himself by the time he is 20.:rolleyes:
Top draft pick. Couldn't get a consistent string of games in a bottom 4 AND wooden spoon side meanwhile Walsh is running around doing the work of two players.

I hope you guys keep him, it would be a saving grace for other clubs to save a list spot.

You attacked him buddy. His info will prove 100% right. You could have let his comment slide, but instead you chose to bring yourself into the conversation. Time will tell that he was right and you were wrong, so on this occasion you look like a dill. You do realise this is an online forum right?
I made a coment about something because that's what a forum is about right. 🙄 And I wont look like a dill because,
1- I don't care if he is right or not as it doesn't affect me.
2 if he stays like he said he would, that doesn't make him have inside knowledge, it can only go one of two outcomes, so 50/50 chance of getting it right.
Like I said, I don't think you understand what a forum site is about.
People don't care if they doubt something that's being written, and it's proven their doubt was wrong.

I'm not the one saying I have inside info on a internet forum thread. As I wrote, anybody can do that.
Said poster is a close relative of a Carlton player, you have to learn when to hold them and when to fold them.

I made a coment about something because that's what a forum is about right. 🙄 And I wont look like a dill because,
2 if he stays like he said he would, that doesn't make him have inside knowledge, it can only go one of two outcomes, so 50/50 chance of getting it right.
People don't care if they doubt something that's being written, and it's proven their doubt was wrong.

You really are struggling to come to terms with the fact you might look like a dill aren't you buddy?

So it's about you. Thanks for confirming what we thought. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The comments above are why many people don't post anymore. If you don't believe it, that is fine, but are you so fragile you need to put others down? Many people come on here for football info and to have a discussion. Not to be abused. People like the above ruin it for others.

I rarely post these days because of such people and I know several others with great connections won't post anymore as well and good people miss out. I stopped posting for similar reasons and whilst in lockdown I thought I'd test the waters but nothing has changed.

All you do is ruin it for good people that are about football. And IMO that is selfish, fragile and pathetic.

Don't worry you won't see me again. I'm out

How am I then reading your posts like this one? :think:
Because its in the same thread?

The comments above are why many people don't post anymore. If you don't believe it, that is fine, but are you so fragile you need to put others down? Many people come on here for football info and to have a discussion. Not to be abused. People like the above ruin it for others.

I rarely post these days because of such people and I know several others with great connections won't post anymore as well and good people miss out. I stopped posting for similar reasons and whilst in lockdown I thought I'd test the waters but nothing has changed.

All you do is ruin it for good people that are about football. And IMO that is selfish, fragile and pathetic.

You say we can't have civil discussion anymore but wasn't it your supporter base that goes to other boards to have a go in gameday threads and completely derailed the Smith v Walsh thread. Get a grip on reality sunshine.

You've also said you don't comment anymore yet you comment here very frequently and have 20,000 comments in the span of five years. As is the theme of this thread, I will take your claim with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Don't let the door hit you princess.

Top draft pick. Couldn't get a consistent string of games in a bottom 4 AND wooden spoon side meanwhile Walsh is running around doing the work of two players.

I hope you guys keep him, it would be a saving grace for other clubs to save a list spot.

Oh so Paddy said take me at pick 3 did he? He said no matter what i am pick 3 because that is where i deserve to be? The clubs choose what picks the kids go at not the kids so that is irrelevant. Actually Dow played 39 games in his first 2 seasons then 1st game this season before injury. So you are proven wrong there. If you compared most young guys to Walsh they would all look average not just Dow. Walsh is a freak. Maybe once every 5 to 10yrs maybe longer players like that come out. So what exactly is your point because so far you are not making sense.

Oh so Paddy said take me at pick 3 did he? He said no matter what i am pick 3 because that is where i deserve to be? The clubs choose what picks the kids go at not the kids so that is irrelevant. Actually Dow played 39 games in his first 2 seasons then 1st game this season before injury. So you are proven wrong there. If you compared most young guys to Walsh they would all look average not just Dow. Walsh is a freak. Maybe once every 5 to 10yrs maybe longer players like that come out. So what exactly is your point because so far you are not making sense.
Making things up as usual. Point out where in my original statement I said he was not deserving of that top draft pick. There have been plenty of top draft picks that turned out to be absolute spuds, trust me we recruited most of them. I went to a few Carlton games last year and one Dow played in, he was shocking.

So what exactly is your point because so far you are not making sense.

Making things up as usual. Point out where in my original statement I said he was not deserving of that top draft pick. There have been plenty of top draft picks that turned out to be absolute spuds, trust me we recruited most of them. I went to a few Carlton games last year and one Dow played in, he was shocking.

So what exactly is your point because so far you are not making sense.

You made the point Top draft pick. Couldn't get a consistent string of games in a bottom 4 AND wooden spoon side . Well whether he is a top draft pick or not is pointless and he did string games together so you are just plain wrong and you know it. So you went and watched a 19yr old play and he was shocking. Gee 19yr old stepping up playing against seasoned men. I am trying to actually work out what your point is. It is just dribble with no direction or bearing on anything. Anyway you enjoy yourself.

Because its in the same thread?

You say we can't have civil discussion anymore but wasn't it your supporter base that goes to other boards to have a go in gameday threads and completely derailed the Smith v Walsh thread. Get a grip on reality sunshine.

Yeah it's only Carlton supporters who derail threads.

I think it is you who needs to get a grip. After all it is only the internet :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back