Caro doesn't mince words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not trying to shut you down or stifle debate, but why does one throw away comment from Caro need a thread? Honest question.
it was no throw away believe me. It was her closing statement and will be reported as such. Secondly the attempts of Essendon supporters to pseudo-mod this thread are ridiculous and tiring.

it was no throw away believe me. It was her closing statement and will be reported as such. Secondly the attempts of Essendon supporters to pseudo-mod this thread are ridiculous and tiring.
Oh, well then, my apologies. I wait with bated breath for your next thread on Jon Ralph's opinion and Greg Denhams next comment on KBs show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro is an enigma trapped in a riddle.

Duty of care. lol. Every week someone gets a painkilling injection to get back on the field risking further damage. Wheres the duty of care? In fact it's is celebrated in foot folklore.

This is elite level sport. Things happen behind the scenes which are not for the general public.

It was only a few weeks ago she was calling for heads to roll at Essendon but she had an article in the paper whinging about the Weapon being stood down. Not sure about the rest of guys but this is some seriously funny stuff.

Caro is an enigma trapped in a riddle.

Duty of care. lol. Every week someone gets a painkilling injection to get back on the field risking further damage. Wheres the duty of care? In fact it's is celebrated in foot folklore.

This is elite level sport. Things happen behind the scenes which are not for the general public.

It was only a few weeks ago she was calling for heads to roll at Essendon but she had an article in the paper whinging about the Weapon being stood down. Not sure about the rest of guys but this is some seriously funny stuff.

don't shoot the messenger.She is correct in they failed in their duty of care to their playing list.Giving players substances that are not allowed to be used on humans is a negligent act. IMO criminal.IF my employer lined me up and did that to me, I could sue the pants off them.

don't shoot the messenger.She is correct in they failed in their duty of care to their playing list.Giving players substances that are not allowed to be used on humans is a negligent act. IMO criminal.IF my employer lined me up and did that to me, I could sue the pants off them.

again with the hyperbole:rolleyes:

I think his point is that there is a difference between 'not approved for human use' and 'not allowed to be used on humans'.

A relevant distinction, but I think it would be disgraceful to be systematically shooting all your players full of this stuff either way. I am actually a little shocked to see this attitude towards duty of care from some 'supporters'.

But it is allowed to be used on human beings, through either
A) That cream, BodySHaper,

B) It's accessed through a compounding chemist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back