Rumour Caro on tim watson skeletons in his closet?

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall the Swans v Essendon game when he put the two words "standus operandus" together !!!

Genuinely not sure Tom Browne earns a dime from his gig, at the very least I've read that he doesn't due to the nature of how he even has the job, how desperate he was for it, and how bad he is at it.

It baffles the mind how Tom Browne worked his way into his current role.

Oh wait, he didn't.

Not that I care too much for her or her opinions, and I know it doesn’t suit the standard narrative here, but there’s nothing to suggest she evades throwing the Tigers under the bus. Caro just won’t let the Rioli/Bolton incident go weeks after it became a non-story despite there being no traction to her prods. She slaughtered Tom Lynch last year after a series a really minor onfield indiscretions, and went as hard as Karen Cornes in the other Tiger hub things ... all the way back to crucifying Royce Vardy over his drink-driving charge 20-odd years ago.

She certainly doesn’t spare Richmond with her muckraking despite the former family connection with the club. If anything, it prompts her to go harder.

Not that I care too much for her or her opinions, and I know it doesn’t suit the standard narrative here, but there’s nothing to suggest she evades throwing the Tigers under the bus. Caro just won’t let the Rioli/Bolton incident go weeks after it became a non-story despite there being no traction to her prods. She slaughtered Tom Lynch last year after a series a really minor onfield indiscretions, and went as hard as Karen Cornes in the other Tiger hub things ... all the way back to crucifying Royce Vardy over his drink-driving charge 20-odd years ago.

She certainly doesn’t spare Richmond with her muckraking despite the former family connection with the club. If anything, it prompts her to go harder.

All fair points.

Caro hits Tim with another family low blow with her poison tipped arrow. You have to wonder how much of her targeting of young Seb was based more on vendetta than genuine ‘concerned’ journalism. Methinks she is a viper. Is it mere coincidence that Tim is Seb’s uncle?

Caro hits Tim with another family low blow with her poison tipped arrow. You have to wonder how much of her targeting of young Seb was based more on vendetta than genuine ‘concerned’ journalism. Methinks she is a viper. Is it mere coincidence that Tim is Seb’s uncle?
Didn't do her Tigers any favour with that article. Saints played with a fervour

Hmmm.. maybe Tim is actually Sebs Dad! Talk about “family low blow” and a “poison tipped arrow”!! JeeeEzZz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just my opinion, and no more than that.
These rumours about the women journalists are a bit beneath us all... even on a rumours board.
It's just too easy to say "oh this woman had (fill in whatever gross sexual episode you imagine) and then imply that discredits them.
Plus, you almost never see it used in a way that allegedly totally discredits their male colleagues in the same way.
Just doesn't sit right with me. And as I say, that's just my opinion. You're all free to disagree. Just thought I'd say what I thought myself.

This is just my opinion, and no more than that.
These rumours about the women journalists are a bit beneath us all... even on a rumours board.
It's just too easy to say "oh this woman had (fill in whatever gross sexual episode you imagine) and then imply that discredits them.
Plus, you almost never see it used in a way that allegedly totally discredits their male colleagues in the same way.
Just doesn't sit right with me. And as I say, that's just my opinion. You're all free to disagree. Just thought I'd say what I thought myself.
You obviously haven’t reckoned with the low level of moral standards that permeate this site. The faceless keyboard warriors who belch bile and enjoy the sort of psychological degradation that befell James Hird or a career threatening injury to Charlie Curnow because it means Carlton suffer. They don’t even consider in the slightest the fact that embellishing shite rumours about women actually compounds the mysoginistic shadow that hovers over our great game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back