Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Pussies naming two players on the same line of the depth chart...

Baker seems to be working into it well the past few weeks, better command of the playbook, more throws since surgery, I 100% expect him to be named the week 1 starter barring any disaster.

Ekwonu is interesting, lot of reports saying hes been playing both tackle and guard at training camp, Panthers might not start him week 1 if they dont believe hes ready coz of Myles Garrett.

* that I say, let him get his feet wet, got to learn to play against the best at some point. Ickey isn't a timid fragile tackle like a Greg Little, let him go out there and dominate.

Yea, apparently hes been named starter, no surprise but happy to see they weren't stupid enough to name Darnold coz their pride may have got in the way, giving up so much for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes looked absolutely terrible GG.exe , dont be sad, be happy, gives him time to learn, come back better next year, probably the best thing for him.

Plus he's dating a hot chick, daughter of a famous actor or something, and will make many a million this year simply rehabbing.

Yes, all that also. :tearsofjoy:

Panthers fans on twitter already having a meltdown over it, fmd, if he was getting a game this year we were in trouble.

Yes, all that also. :tearsofjoy:

Panthers fans on twitter already having a meltdown over it, fmd, if he was getting a game this year we were in trouble.
We're already in trouble as we've persisted with Coach Rhule

We're already in trouble as we've persisted with Coach Rhule

If we are going to suck, lets hope we finally get it right and suck enough to get a top 3 pick.

Yes please. We need a genuine top QB on draft night but we'll probably take the DE

Sick of picking from 6 and 7. Do it properly you dumb campaigners.

Seahawks and Bears look to have the top two picks locked up at this early stage imo. The race is on for #3

I'm never a fan of fans hoping for a top 10 let alone a 3 pick....and even before the season has started. Always much rather win games, have a respectable team, finishing 15-20th in draft order if it is to miss the playoffs and just doing the best on draft day where you are. Eg, Patriots and Mac Jones or Texans and Mills. In regards to QB.

Maybe when you're already 3-12 it's more appropriate to start looking forward to the draft and losses. But not this early.

I'm never a fan of fans hoping for a top 10 let alone a 3 pick....and even before the season has started. Always much rather win games, have a respectable team, finishing 15-20th in draft order if it is to miss the playoffs and just doing the best on draft day where you are. Eg, Patriots and Mac Jones or Texans and Mills. In regards to QB.

Maybe when you're already 3-12 it's more appropriate to start looking forward to the draft and losses. But not this early.

I did say "IF" we are going to suck

If we are going to suck, lets hope we finally get it right and suck enough to get a top 3 pick.

I honestly hope Baker turns out great and we are a playoff team and he re-signs. There is no guarantee we get anything better with a draft pick.

If we dont make the playoffs however (far more likely), I hope we get a top 3 pick.

Thats my stance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back