Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Collect all them WRs too, I like Preston as a point of difference, possession receiver, whether or not something comes of this is an entirely different story

Panthers signed WR Preston Williams to the team's practice squad.​

The Dolphins waived Williams in late August after two seasons of immense struggles following a 2019 ACL injury. With 56 receptions entering his fourth NFL season, Williams, 25, probably won't see the field this season unless Carolina has a rash of wideout injuries.

Decent pick up IF he can stay healthy (something hes struggled with), we needed interior depth

Just on this, GG's boy Daviyon Nixon released to bring Anderson in, another failed Matt Rhule draft pick :$

Bullshit refs

I didnt watch the second half (turned off after our first drive went nowhere in 3rd quarter) but hard to blame anyone but ourselves when we come out with that s**t in the first half I reckon.

Didnt try to run the ball, just constantly had Baker dropping back in 1st and 2nd down while looking like complete crap.

Haha, yeah we were woeful in the first half. Their d-line (Garrett) feasted and our o-line will have some growing pains. My god some of the panthers homers online expecting our o-line to be a much better unit due to a name or two we have picked up... it's all on paper right now. Our refusal to get CMC involved early other than down the middle was infuriating. Too many chunk plays and Chubb/Hunt had a field day. We got lucky with the Robbie 75yard play. Didn't deserve to be a game decided with 8 seconds left.

Anyway, not too upset. This season I'd just love to see developmental signs out of a lot of the group and hopefully end up with a good draft pick & a new coach.

Haha, yeah we were woeful in the first half. Their d-line (Garrett) feasted and our o-line will have some growing pains. My god some of the panthers homers online expecting our o-line to be a much better unit due to a name or two we have picked up... it's all on paper right now. Our refusal to get CMC involved early other than down the middle was infuriating. Too many chunk plays and Chubb/Hunt had a field day. We got lucky with the Robbie 75yard play. Didn't deserve to be a game decided with 8 seconds left.

Anyway, not too upset. This season I'd just love to see developmental signs out of a lot of the group and hopefully end up with a good draft pick & a new coach.

Even if we dont want to overuse CMC, absolutely mind blowing why we had Baker constantly dropping back so much on 1st and 2nd down. Give Foreman and Hubbard carries if you dont want to overuse CMC FFS. Hard to blame the D giving up so many chunk plays on the ground when or offensive play calling gassed them. Self pwn.

What you disagreeing with Ash? Did you think our first half play calling was good? :tearsofjoy:

It was horrendous.
No but when push comes to shove that extra 15 yards cost us the game even with how s**t we played

Different year, same old Panthers under Rhule, self inflicted errors, cant move the ball, cant block on the oline, cant stop the run in key situations. Thats 9 straight losses for Rhule btw.

This was the easy part of the schedule and we are 0-2.. :tearsofjoy:

Keep them loses coming now boys, im already in give me a top 3 pick next year mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can not believe some of the optimism around panthers media and Twitter going into the season 😂😂 we stink and we have for a long time. We didn’t do a whole lot to drastically improve going into this season either.

I’m embracing being pox, bring it on.

Can not believe some of the optimism around panthers media and Twitter going into the season 😂😂 we stink and we have for a long time. We didn’t do a whole lot to drastically improve going into this season either.

I’m embracing being pox, bring it on.

I was shouted down by Panthers fans for saying wed only win 6 games, I was being optimistic! (not as optimistic as the nuffies who thought 10-7 and playoffs mind you)

Also, Chuba Suckhard might be my most hated Panther ever. That guy sucks so much at basically everything that involves catching or running with a football.

Yeah that 1-25 under Rhule when allowing 17+ points is disgraceful. Tell me your offense is absolutely garbage without telling me your offense is absolutely garbage.

Not mentioned, only the Chiefs have led in more games than the Panthers have over the past 19 games. Mind blowing

Those are crazy stats

Defense playing their guts out, the QB holding this team back from being 3-0. Baker is ******* putrid. So putrid I think id rather Darnold.

Ive seen this movie before. Until the QB position is fixed wins aren't worth celebrating coz they are meaningless.

View attachment 1519179

I do not recommend the Baker Mayfield live experience.

Looking more and more like the Baker we saw in Cleveland, dude shits himself at the slightest hint of pressure, happy feet in the pocket, cant get his WRs the ball. Embarrassing how little DJ is being used in this offense. Copping the Odell treatment.

Wouldnt surprise me if hes benched once Darnold is healthy so we can save a draft pick if the losses keep coming. At least that is what a competent franchise would do.

where is the report from cbs? Seems to me Rumors is making s**t up again People asking him to provide a source and nothing, ive had a look on cbs feed myself, nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back