Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

always injured, terrible decision to re-sign him.

Bloody Atlanta, I had a feeling we'd beat them yesterday....Looks like potentially another stupid 5 or 6 win season is on the way now... we miss out on a QB in the first round of the draft AGAIN no doubt.

Let me guess, we will trade for Derek Carr next offseason

Just when i think the panthers are getting there s**t together they do this

He can't catch or hold onto the ball

Just when i think the panthers are getting there s**t together they do this

He can't catch or hold onto the ball

Ehh, I don’t see a huge issue with putting in a waiver claim for him. It’s not like we traded decent draft capital to a team for a knowingly s**t player…. We would never do that 🙃

Ehh, I don’t see a huge issue with putting in a waiver claim for him. It’s not like we traded decent draft capital to a team for a knowingly s**t player…. We would never do that 🙃

Just Constangin overreacting to a waiver claim and kicking the Panthers while they are down again ....he's gotta get back at me for hating on the niners you see 🥰

Missed out on former 1st rounder Jeremy Tillery on claims also, ended up with the Raiders. See this what happens when you win pointless games dickheads.

I just don't see point for trying to claim amari who can't catch or hold onto the ball once he has it and offers nothing in return game.

I would of loved if Panthers gotten Tillery who i think can still be a good player in the league.

I just don't see point for trying to claim amari who can't catch or hold onto the ball once he has it and offers nothing in return game.

Im convinced GMs dont even think about stuff like that, more so hes probably a player they had rated pretty highly (mid round pick like the Packers) his draft year.

Rodgers for me is just more of the same thinking that they can fix someone that isn't fixable need previous example see qb position in darnold and mayfield.

Rodgers for me is just more of the same thinking that they can fix someone that isn't fixable need previous example see qb position in darnold and mayfield.

I dont disagree, you just see teams take chances on young players who teams spent draft capital on all the time on the waiver wire

Don’t let him take all of it, I want to kick the Panthers while they are down as well.

We all need to kick them so they stay down and stop winning pointless games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EFL Boy GG.exe Constantgin ...what do we do at #3 if Stroud and Young go 1 & 2 ? Just take Will Anderson?

I know I want a QB, but man, pairing Burns with Anderson would be something, roll with Corral for one year with another vet, maybe a Tannehill if the Titans moved on from him? Something like that?

Or do we just take a QB at #3, a Levis?

Or do we trade back?

Its an interesting spot if the top two QBs are off the board

EFL Boy GG.exe Constantgin ...what do we do at #3 if Stroud and Young go 1 & 2 ? Just take Will Anderson?

I know I want a QB, but man, pairing Burns with Anderson would be something, roll with Corral for one year with another vet, maybe a Tannehill if the Titans moved on from him? Something like that?

Or do we trade back?

Will Anderson.

Find a vet who is serviceable and then next year trade up for a top 2 pick. It may cost 3 first rounders but who cares, at that point the team should be set and just need a QB.

Will Anderson.

Find a vet who is serviceable and then next year trade up for a top 2 pick. It may cost 3 first rounders but who cares, at that point the team should be set and just need a QB.

Id lean to the same. Defense would be set for a while with Burns, Anderson, Brown, Chinn and Horn. No need to risk pick #3 on a QB if Stroud and Young are gone when Anderson is sitting there.

I do wonder if Tepper's QB desperation *s us again however and we end up reaching on someone. Cant trust this ownership.

Id lean to the same. Defense would be set for a while with Burns, Anderson, Brown, Chinn and Horn. No need to risk pick #3 on a QB if Stroud and Young are gone when Anderson is sitting there.

I do wonder if Tepper's QB desperation *s us again however and we end up reaching on someone. Cant trust this ownership.

Trading pick 3 for pick 2, should cost that much….

Trading pick 3 for pick 2, should cost that much….

Raiders and Texans might not want to trade pick 1 & 2 is my thinking, you'd have to make it worth their while and pay up.

Im an Anthony Richardson fan, no way do I think he goes in the 2nd or 3rd round as projected, if he still there in the mid to late 20's in round 1 we should be looking to trade up from early in the second then.

Or do we trade back?

I am taking Levis at 3. I have him rated as 2 best qb in draft behind Stroud. He has struggled abit this season but when he lost best 3 OL best wr to last years draft plus his offensive coordinator and Oline coach to better jobs it is understandable.

His big qb, cannon for arm, great with play action, pro system experience, decent runner. His my guy reminds me abit of josh Allen in that your drafting him on his ability and tools and not what he his stats in college

Or do we trade back?

Yep, take Anderson without any hesitation. Would mean another year of mediocre/bridge QB play, but I do not want to reach for a QB at 3. Just continue to build the pieces until we can draft/acquire our new franchise QB.

Anyway, missed most of this morning due to a power outage but…

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

2024 draft class will have Caleb Williams at QB for USC who is on par with stroud and Young

3500 yards 33 tds 3 int so far this college season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back