Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

strange to say our defence probably saved us today.
tank for trevor has been put on hold. for now.

The falcons easily the most embarrassing team in our division. Teddy is probably a better qb than Brees too. :)

Was great to finally get some pressure on the QB. Burns looked like what he was last year pre-injury. This team will have a bunch of ups & downs, likely more downs, but man it's gonna be a fun ride.

Still got my eyes set on the future under centre. Ideally Trevor, but Trey Lance looks every bit a potential stud. Fields I'm intrigued to see this season.

Thinking bout the QB situation, wonder if Darnold could be an option for us if we get too many wins.?

He's probably ruined but I feel so bad about what the Jets have done to him. Would love to see him get a chance at redemption somewhere and succeed.

Matt speaks so well.....Its just a two minute clip but there is a lot in it, half apologises for the changes that were made to the fans, says there is absolutely no tanking, wants fans to be proud the way we play...

Matt speaks so well.....Its just a two minute clip but there is a lot in it, half apologises for the changes that were made to the fans, says there is absolutely no tanking, wants fans to be proud the way we play...

Was thinking this yesterday.
Really like the way he takes the time to think about the question asked and answer it in a comprehensive and articulate way.
Early days but might be onto a winner with matty!

Was thinking this yesterday.
Really like the way he takes the time to think about the question asked and answer it in a comprehensive and articulate way.
Early days but might be onto a winner with matty!

Yea,I reckon he's amazing honestly, when we sacked Ron last year in December (?) I started doing some research of HC candidates and as soon as I came across him he was the only one for me, had no interest whatsoever in anyone else.. Was absolutely buzzing when we hired him.

He's not your usual college coach who thinks he's the brains and the players are below him. He communicates and relates to people so well. Knows how to get the best out of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another for the qb watchlist...(but noice how well his oline played. Under no pressure whatsoever)... Great stat line but far from sold. Kiper projects him as top 50

Last edited:
Both sides of the ball played really well today. Defense coming on in leaps and bounds. Can't speak highly enough of Rasul Douglas for a waiver claim, great job covering Hopkins for the most part today. Good to see Gross-Matos make a play also.

Mike Davis is an amazing back up, even when CMac comes back we have to get him more carries. Great job by the oline and Teddy spreading the ball around. Robby Anderson has been an amazing pick up.

Both sides of the ball played really well today. Defense coming on in leaps and bounds. Can't speak highly enough of Rasul Douglas for a waiver claim, great job covering Hopkins for the most part today. Good to see Gross-Matos make a play also.

Mike Davis is an amazing back up, even when CMac comes back we have to get him more carries. Great job by the oline and Teddy spreading the ball around. Robby Anderson has been an amazing pick up.
Just loving the system offensively brady has put together. What a win!
Happy to put my hand up and say i had my doubts, but theyve steadied the ship.

Just loving the system offensively brady has put together. What a win!
Happy to put my hand up and say i had my doubts, but theyve steadied the ship.

I ******* love this coaching staff. Hope we can hold onto Joe for as long as possible but I have my doubts. So great to have an offense that isn't still stuck in a 1980 mindset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back