Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers

Panthers DT Kawann Short (shoulder) needs season-ending surgery.
Short's shoulder surgery is to the opposite shoulder he needed season-ending surgery on last year. The 31-year-old missed two games earlier in the year with a foot issue. Short had been playing heavy snaps inside for Carolina. Even at his advanced age, this is a big loss to an already-undermanned defense. Short has one year left on his contract at $12.5 million for 2021.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
That's two years running now season ending surgery in the early part of the season, doubtful KK is here next season unless he reworks the final year of his deal to something far more team friendly. Can save nearly 10mil if he's cut before June 1st.

Ashman OG

Nike TN Appreciation Society
Jul 11, 2017
Revolver Upstairs
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Carolina Panthers
Very sloppy game today so far. A couple of drops combined with key turnovers and the Bears haven't had to do a whole lot to be in control here.
Yep, just cant convert in the redzone.
Driving the ball down field means nothing if you cant score touchdowns.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Pretty disappoining performance honestly. Well done to the Bears d and Pagano but Teddy and Brady have got to be better than that. We didn't need much from them for the win.

Phil Snow continues to perform with an ever growing injury list. Really happy with the defense all things considered.

Ashman OG

Nike TN Appreciation Society
Jul 11, 2017
Revolver Upstairs
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Carolina Panthers
Pretty disappoining performance honestly. Well done to the Bears d and Pagano but Teddy and Brady have got to be better than that. We didn't need much from them for the win.

Phil Snow continues to perform with an ever growing injury list. Really happy with the defense all things considered.
Yep, such a frustrating game.
Feel like we beat ourselves.
Chinn DROY.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
3/13 on 3rd god that just kills us on offence.
Never could get anything really rolling.
CMC a chance next week?
Similar to the Chargers games with a different result. These are the type of games from Teddy that will always have him looking over his shoulder and us scouting qbs. Simply got to be better.

DJ should have held that 4th and 2 attempt but the throw had to be better also.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Had been playing well too, fu** it. ...#sweetchinnmusic going to get all the work he wants

Panthers placed S Juston Burris on injured reserve with a ribs issue.
A depth signing last spring, Burris has been an every-down player for the Panthers' surprisingly effective pass defense. He must now miss at least the next three weeks. The Panthers have been giving each of Burris, Tre Boston and Jeremy Chinn heavy snaps every week. UDFA Sam Franklin is the next man up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom