Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Was thinking this before, been a ripper this year in a developing defence.

If Gross Matos can come on next year as a threat opposite him it all only make things easier. He's had so many nearly sacks this year. Been far better than his numbers suggest.

How about that third down defence!

Yea I'm not falling for that today....😂

This team has been so unbelievably shithouse on third down all season that it is nothing short of impossible to turn it round in a single week, today was a fluke until proven otherwise...

Lions gonna Lion.

Do we try to target some more young defensive guys again come draft time? Are we comfortable with teddy/pj going forward?

If Wilson is available in the first round at our pick I'll be pissed of we don't take him. He can sit for a year behind Teddy.

Think the defense desperately needs some vets added in FA.

Id hope we go QB and OLine (* Okung, he's just collecting pay cheques and staying injured) early in next year's draft

Did you know....

Curtis Samuel has the highest catch rate of any receiver in the NFL with 91%....an astonishing 6% more than his nearest rival.

:)

Ive seen a mock draft with the Jags selecting Zach Wilson at #2 ....there is no chance he gets to the Panthers pick is there :(
Wilson going above lawrence and fields? Wow

A win tomorrow and do we dare to say season back on? Haha

Apart from the bucs games we have lost by no more than one score in each of the rest.

Been a success in my eyes either way given the roster is nowhere near complete or ready to win championshipw now. The competitiveness has been impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Convinced the call came down to lose that from Tepper for draft position after the Vikings muffed punt with less than two minutes to go inside the 20.

Good job! 👍

Convinced the call came down to lose that from Tepper for draft position after the Vikings muffed punt with less than two minutes to go inside the 20.

Good job! 👍
Sitting at pick 6 now, we need to get another franchise qb.
Teddy is horrid.

Sitting at pick 6 now, we need to get another franchise qb.
Teddy is horrid.

We need a lot of things. But yea , today convinced me that it's gotta be a QB if a good enough one is there at our first pick. We should be targeting QB, OL, TE, CB and LBers.

Luckily we are gonna have close to 90m to spend this offseason if we want also.

We need a lot of things. But yea , today convinced me that it's gotta be a QB if a good enough one is there at our first pick. We should be targeting QB, OL, TE, CB and LBers.

Luckily we are gonna have close to 90m to spend this offseason if we want also.
Yeah TE is another big need, got nothing there atm either

Need some decent vets on the defensive side. Build around young core chinn, burns and brown. That last cousins drive was a joke, looked like a training drill.

Yep, desperately need vets on defense. Still say we should look at trading for Gilmore if the price isn't too steep. I'd trade for our third rounder for him.

View attachment 1020620
Jets + Jags grab Lawrence and fields.
Bengals + Chargers already have their guys at qb.
Dallas? Maybe, Dak back next season.
That leaves us for wilson?

Mate, if that's how it works out I'll be loving it. Gotta watch for snipers trading up to the Bengals ,Dallas and Chargers picks tho.

#Respect @ 5:44 below....that's my head coach 😢 .....name me another NFL coach who would do that?

This is why I have so much faith in Rhule. He's a different breed. Takes ownership for mistakes. This is why players play for him.

An important loss in the grand scheme of things for the future. One stop closer to my boy Wilson. 😍
Gotta love teddy throwing 2 yards on fourth down 😍

Gotta love teddy throwing 2 yards on fourth down 😍

******* comical wasn't it. To a bloke with a defender covering him completely no less.

This loss should have sealed his fate. We have to draft a QB. No excuses. Trade up to #3 if we have to to make sure of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back