Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

******* comical wasn't it. To a bloke with a defender covering him completely no less.

This loss should have sealed his fate. We have to draft a QB. No excuses. Trade up to #3 if we have to to make sure of it.
Yeah no disrespect to teddy and his story. Hes a great guy and leader but not someone whos going to win us our first chip sadly.
Wilson at pick 3 it is.

Yeah no disrespect to teddy and his story. Hes a great guy and leader but not someone whos going to win us our first chip sadly.
Wilson at pick 3 it is.
I'm fine with keeping Teddy round for next year even if we draft Wilson for a mentor.

Great results for our draft stock around the league today too. Philly, Dallas & LAC winning. Add all of that to Denver beating us and all of a sudden a top 6 pick is looking quite likely. Currently sitting at pick 6, per Tankathon, with the Chargers (#4) & Cowboys (#5) above us.

Run homes are as follows:

Carolina: @ Packers, @ Washington, Saints
Cowboys: 49ers, Eagles, @ Giants
Chargers: @ Raiders, Broncos, @ Chiefs

Cowboys should win at least 1 of those & the Chargers could sneak in a win there too. Our run home is comfortably the more difficult of the three. Hoping we lose out and end up with Pick 4. With that, I'd assume we'd have the pick of the board without Lawrence, Fields & Sewell.

Great results for our draft stock around the league today too. Philly, Dallas & LAC winning. Add all of that to Denver beating us and all of a sudden a top 6 pick is looking quite likely. Currently sitting at pick 6, per Tankathon, with the Chargers (#4) & Cowboys (#5) above us.

Cowboys should win at least 1 of those & the Chargers could sneak in a win there too. Our run home is comfortably the more difficult of the three. Hoping we lose out and end up with Pick 4. With that, I'd assume we'd have the pick of the board without Lawrence, Fields & Sewell.

I'd still be worried about a team trading up to three to snipe us even if we sat at four. Hate to trade up one spot. But I reckon this is the year that we may have to do it with so many needy qb teams.

I'd still be worried about a team trading up to three to snipe us even if we sat at four. Hate to trade up one spot. But I reckon this is the year that we may have to do it with so many needy qb teams.
I also wouldn't be against trading down to say the 8-12 range. Would pick up a haul of picks and the 8-12 range should/could potentially have a Lance, Trask sitting there.

I also wouldn't be against trading down to say the 8-12 range. Would pick up a haul of picks and the 8-12 range should/could potentially have a Lance, Trask sitting there.
No Trask please ( especially that early) . I'd rather Mac Jones honestly.

Cant believe im reading some fans wanting rhule out already.
Anyone on the start pj train yet?

Morons. Athough I reckon Phil Snow deserves to be on the hot seat.

PJ might ruin our draft position. Keep Teddy in. 😉

Morons. Athough I reckon Phil Snow deserves to be on the hot seat.

PJ might ruin our draft position. Keep Teddy in. 😉
Hahahaah my thoughts exactly, pj might actually win a few of his starts

Is there a worse qb going round when you need a game winning drive than Teddy Bridgewater?

* I hope Burns is ok. Would be so us to have him do an ACL in a meaningless game and be out for all of next year.

Is there a worse qb going round when you need a game winning drive than Teddy Bridgewater?

fu** I hope Burns is ok. Would be so us to have him do an ACL in a meaningless game and be out for all of next year.
Today was just yet another example of why teddy game manager is never going to be anything short of a decent back up qb.
Lets hope dallas beat the niners and we can get our man wilson

Today was just yet another example of why teddy game manager is never going to be anything short of a decent back up qb.
Lets hope dallas beat the niners and we can get our man wilson

Defense surprised today in the second half. Really good performance. That sack by Burns when we needed a play was fantastic. Hated the way he limped to the sideline tho. I'm concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defense surprised today in the second half. Really good performance. That sack by Burns when we needed a play was fantastic. Hated the way he limped to the sideline tho. I'm concerned.
Eh wrap him up for next year, hopefully not as bad as it seemed.
Thought d brown had a good one as well.
Coulda been ugly but im glad we showed some fight.

Eh wrap him up for next year, hopefully not as bad as it seemed.
Thought d brown had a good one as well.
Coulda been ugly but im glad we showed some fight.

Brown needed to do something, hope he's a lot better next year. Nowhere near the impact I thought he'd have this year.

Brown needed to do something, hope he's a lot better next year. Nowhere near the impact I thought he'd have this year.
Needs to follow in spider burns footsteps in his second year

Bump. :)

😍

Not having to trade up one or two spots is pretty sweet.

Keep Teddy in for gods sake! So close to glory!

Go Riverboat Ron, stick to us next week!
Washington still with it all to play for as well

It's interesting now, who knows what the Jets do if they don't get Lawerence now...maybe they trade down and build around Darnold..

What a pointless win today...that fanbase is rightfully furious.

Maybe Fields is on the cards for us? I still like Wilson more myself tho. Fields games against Indiana and Northwestern this past month left a lot to be desired.

Panthers fired GM Marty Hurney.
Hurney has now been canned by the Panthers twice. Hurney was the Panthers' general manager from 2002-2012 before being fired. He was then rehired in February 2018, somehow surviving last year despite the team parting ways with former head coach Ron Rivera. Hurney was investigated by the NFL after claims of harassment by his ex-wife and eventually cleared of wrongdoing. Team owner David Tepper had apparently seen enough of Hurney's questionable team building. Carolina is 9-21 since the start of the 2019 season.
SOURCE: Alaina Getzenberg on Twitter
Dec 21, 2020, 9:28 AM ET

Hurney has now been canned by the Panthers twice. Hurney was the Panthers' general manager from 2002-2012 before being fired. He was then rehired in February 2018, somehow surviving last year despite the team parting ways with former head coach Ron Rivera. Hurney was investigated by the NFL after claims of harassment by his ex-wife and eventually cleared of wrongdoing. Team owner David Tepper had apparently seen enough of Hurney's questionable team building. Carolina is 9-21 since the start of the 2019 season.

Didn't see that coming....not sure what Hurney has to do with 8 of our 10 losses being by less than one score this year. Should have fired him last off-season when you hired the coach. No great loss but weird timing all the same.

Interesting to see if the firings settle down now Tepper has "his guys" in the building or if he's just a itchy trigger finger s**t owner.

After listening to that, I reckon Tepper has been pissed about the Teddy signing last season by Hurney, expected more for his money.

It's all starting to make sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back