Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched this again last night....please get to us.. some of those throws are amazing

100% reminds me of Russ.

Duuude was gunna say hes the biggest russ v2.
Do we take fields if hes there though?

I love tepper’s comments around the qb position.
‘Always looking at it if you dont have a guy thats taking you to a superbowl’
Clearly disappointed in teddy thus far like most of us!
Checkdown throws on 4th down in the clutch isnt going to get this team where it needs to be.

Duuude was gunna say hes the biggest russ v2.
Do we take fields if hes there though?

I like Wilson better honestly, Mac Jones the big mover with me

Fields games against Indiana and Northwestern this past month have been pretty concerning imo

My current rankings are

1. Lawrence
-----
2. Wilson
-------
---------
3. Jones
4. Fields
-------
5. Lance
--------
---------
----------
6.Trask

I think I'd rather trade down for Mac Jones around 10 -12 than take Fields at #4.

Fields wouldn't be a terrible pick. Just think you there is more value in Zach or Mac.

I like Wilson better honestly, Mac Jones the big mover with me

Fields games against Indiana and Northwestern this past month have been pretty concerning imo

My current rankings are

1. Lawrence
-----
2. Wilson
-------
---------
3. Jones
4. Fields
-------
5. Lance
--------
---------
----------
6.Trask
Hmmm hopefully the jets stick with darnold then

Hmmm hopefully the jets stick with darnold then

There is rumblings they will now. Trade out of pick two. (Which would be madness imo)

Need the media to keep pumping up Fields as the second best QB in this draft all off-season long. Happy for Zach to fly under the radar coz he's from a smaller school

Couldve had a pro bowler in bradberry but we can think the clown hurney for not resigning him.

Yep, huge mistake that one. Had a great season.

If the Bengals can win tonight and one of their remaining two games we could be looking at the #3 pick. It's all coming up Panthers! 🤗👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EFL Boy

Spec Moderator
May 17, 2008
Minneapolis
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Panthers, NYR, Bulls, Badgers
Fields or Lance I think now.

**** sake. Everything fell into place for us to be drafting at 3. EVERYTHING. We'll now likely be around the 8-9 range with Atlanta, Detroit & NYG all drafting in front of us and potentially after a QB.

A left field option that I wouldnt be against is going hard for Dak Prescott if he and the cowboys continue with their contract disputes. From a salary cap perspective it's not ideal but I think hes a far safer play than Lance , Trask, Jones etc who will be the QBs left on the board ~ pick #9.

Can see Lawerence going #1 Wilson and Fields in either order at #2 and #4. The Falcons will get their guy of the future but we will always have our pointless win against Washington to cherish for many years down the line so it's practically the same.

Seriously , we had it all laid out beautifully for us...top 4 pick was in the palm of our hands....:( But there is no overcoming a Dwayne Haskins lead team when you really need a loss sadly.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
There goes your dream of a Wilson/Fields/etc QB draft pick....

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers have interest in free agent Dwayne Haskins.
Haskins is "receiving interest from several teams" after going unclaimed on waivers. He's not expected to sign before the end of the season, but Haskins is a sure bet to resurface as a 23-year-old that's only a year removed from being the No. 15 overall pick. The Panthers, who have P.J. Walker and Will Grier behind Teddy Bridgewater, would be a good scheme fit for Haskins.
RELATED:
SOURCE: NFL Network
Dec 30, 2020, 10:01 AM ET

Back