Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

There goes your dream of a Wilson/Fields/etc QB draft pick....

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers have interest in free agent Dwayne Haskins.
Haskins is "receiving interest from several teams" after going unclaimed on waivers. He's not expected to sign before the end of the season, but Haskins is a sure bet to resurface as a 23-year-old that's only a year removed from being the No. 15 overall pick. The Panthers, who have P.J. Walker and Will Grier behind Teddy Bridgewater, would be a good scheme fit for Haskins.
RELATED:
SOURCE: NFL Network
Dec 30, 2020, 10:01 AM ET

Lol, didn't Rhule and ownership watch the game on the weekend? 😂

If we go into next year with Haskins starting it will probably be in my best interests to stop following the NFL. Coz we will be s**t for the foreseeable future.

What annoys me most about all this, I had Zach Wilson pegged as the second best QB in this class and a top 5 prospect well before most of these mocks even had him as a first round pick, the number 9 pick was plenty good enough to get him a couple of months ago, instead, not only will the Panthers miss out on him now coz of a pointless win vs Washington but there is a possibility that he could even end up in Atlanta, at which point I'd likely kill myself.

Time to come to terms with the dream being over. As long as we don't draft Kyle Trask I'm able to live with one of Fields, Jones or Lance. But they are all risky prospect, particularly Lance, given there is only one year of film on him play against noobs. Sigh.

Far out i hope the haskins s**t isnt true, going backwards from shitwater is a scary thought.
Rather roll the dice with a high pick rookie out of fields, lance, trask or jones would be an upgrade, haskins shits himself at pro level.
Yuck.

Far out i hope the haskins sh*t isnt true, going backwards from shitwater is a scary thought.
Rather roll the dice with a high pick rookie out of fields, lance, trask or jones would be an upgrade, haskins shits himself at pro level.
Yuck.

Trask falls even further down my ratings than he already was after the bowl game the other day. Big no.

Trading up to Miami's pick via Houston at pick 3 could be feasible to grab one of Wilson or Fields.

Trask falls even further down my ratings than he already was after the bowl game the other day. Big no.

Trading up to Miami's pick via Houston at pick 3 could be feasible to grab one of Wilson or Fields.
Yeah thats a good point....someone will trade a bounty for 2 but those who miss out will be keen with miami at 3

Yeah thats a good point....someone will trade a bounty for 2 but those who miss out will be keen with miami at 3
Miami is in a good position with their apparent qb of the future already on their roster, could add s**t loads of quality pieces to their team with the Panthers first and second round picks to go with their own first and second and Houston's second also.

If it wasnt 100% certain we taking whatever qb is available at our pick it is absolutely is now.

Mac Jones or Trey Lance. The others well out of reach coz of last week's pointless win sadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few teams knocking on the door for brady as expected:/

Hopefully he'll be here for one more year thanks to Teddy collapse in the second half of the season. 🤗

Last edited:
Posting this more for the comment at the end of the tweet in brackets as I found it interesting given most of the other guys Carolina has interviewed

"Cap side"? What does this even mean? Never heard it before..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back