Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Exciting so EXCITING!!

The lack of movement on WRs leads me to believe they surely have a trade target in mind? Cooks or Hopkins? Surely.

I would have taken Meyers at the price he signed with LV.

Exciting so EXCITING!!

The lack of movement on WRs leads me to believe they surely have a trade target in mind? Cooks or Hopkins? Surely.

7bbc7bb5c34481d1994de902ce2b63b4.jpg

Exciting so EXCITING!!

Meyers would have been awesome for you guys at that price. You right thou must have some sort of deal in the works For one of Hopkins, cooks, sutton and none of those guys should cost much in draft capital.

Meyers would have been awesome for you guys at that price. You right thou must have some sort of deal in the works For one of Hopkins, cooks, sutton and none of those guys should cost much in draft capital.

I hope so, or we are going to ruin our QB before he even gets started.

I see cap space being eaten up by irrelevant players for the most part and im starting get antsy.

Free agent D.J. Chark will visit the Panthers on Friday.​

Chark was connected to the Giants on Wednesday, but the Panthers will be his first official visit. Carolina is as receiver-needy as anyone in football after dealing D.J. Moore. It's unknown who Chark's quarterback might be, but whoever it is would be unlikely to spark him to WR3 status in 2023 if he ends up in Carolina's rebuilding offense.

Yea, sign Chark, hes about as good as what is left out there. Then trade for a #1.

I assume the meeting with Thielen has happened, and hasn't resulted in a signing yet so probably not going to happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the Panthers are finally making some smart decisions. We might be watchable next season with a good defense and rookie QB.

At worst, there is some genuine interest week 2 week with a rookie QB. Once the season has been washed the past 5 years there has been no reason to get up and watch us really, so thats a nice change.

Fit seems confident we land Chark. No game changer but a much better signing than Hardman would be.

At worst, there is some genuine interest week 2 week with a rookie QB. Once the season has been washed the past 5 years there has been no reason to get up and watch us really, so thats a nice change.

Fit seems confident we land Chark. No game changer but a much better signing than Hardman would be.

It is paramount that we find this new rookie QB some decent weapons. I think we find some WR talent in the draft in the later rounds too.

It is paramount that we find this new rookie QB some decent weapons. I think we find some WR talent in the draft in the later rounds too.

round 2 is surely a WR or pass catching TE

TD scaring me with this s**t..

However, Fitty has always seemed to tell the truth without giving away the answer with questions like this, listen to his answer @ 4:33 ...that sounds like Stroud to me

Panthers all over Stroud at the end of his pro day.

Got to keep it real however, that was pretty mid showing from Stroud imo. Missed a couple of throws, numerous under throws, I expected better. Luckily pro days really mean * all but it wasn't great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back