Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Miami vs Carolina Crowd - wtf!

Every time I watch Carolina play in their own building it always seems lifeless. Maybe it's just the stadium or the fx mics. Maybe they should do an Indy and play a recording of the crowd making noise and crank it, just make sure it doesn't skip a track ;)

Every time I watch Carolina play in their own building it always seems lifeless. Maybe it's just the stadium or the fx mics. Maybe they should do an Indy and play a recording of the crowd making noise and crank it, just make sure it doesn't skip a track ;)

Different broadcasters definitely have differing abilities to harness the crowd noise as well. Some channels the commentators sound like they're sitting in Row F whereas some they sound like they're in a studio somewhere else.

The replay is on Fox Sports 2 HD now. first quarter. stadium looks near capacity. crowd noise on the broadcast is low though.

American sports fans leave games early. As soon as the result is known, they leave in droves, whether their team is winning or losing. Some cities are more notorious than others. So understandable if you saw the game in the 3rd when it appeared over.

American sports fans leave games early. As soon as the result is known, they leave in droves, whether their team is winning or losing. Some cities are more notorious than others. So understandable if you saw the game in the 3rd when it appeared over.

Especially when at Giants Stadium and you're stuck out in New Jersey, you want to get out of their ASAP.

Hmm not too many Panthers fans here?

Looking forward to seeing how the QB situation plays out. Also how Jon Beason handles the change at LB. He is a stud and I'm sure he will perform, not too sure about the rookie WRs though. Smith being fit for the regular season is a must. How can these guys heal so quickly?

Hmm not too many Panthers fans here?

True but there is Rookie participant in this season's AE comp at least. :)
More of what you can say about 'Fins & Niners fans who funnily enough only show up on BF NFL forums when they're winning. :) Fact!

Looking forward to seeing how the QB situation plays out. Also how Jon Beason handles the change at LB. He is a stud and I'm sure he will perform, not too sure about the rookie WRs though. Smith being fit for the regular season is a must. How can these guys heal so quickly?

They're ultra fit unlike the bogus fitness levels of most of the highest football league players in Australia. :eek:

Hope you can stick around our NFL forum for much of this upcoming NFL season, mattyt78.

Yeah I'll be here for the season, very keen to see how this year plays out.

GG, I agree that Matt Moore will start but I think Clausen will push him for the starters job. I just hope that Moore doesnt have a shocking opening few weeks and Clausen gets thrown in before he is ready.

I think the Panthers will go 0-4 in pre season and will struggle to get to 8-8 again this season. I hope they can go 9-7 or maybe 10-6 but its really a stretch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New coach plans...

New head coach Ron Rivera's top offensive priority is to find out if he has a franchise quarterback on his roster.
He's going to figure out very quickly that Jimmy Clausen isn't the answer, much less a Philip Rivers in the making. It won't be a surprise if Carolina picks a QB at No. 1 overall. Rivera is looking for "balance, aggression, innovation" on offense. "We want to be able to adapt our offense to who we're playing," said Rivera. His choice for offensive coordinator will be more telling than his comments.
Source: Albert Breer on Twitter

New coach Ron Rivera confirmed Tuesday that he will stick with a 4-3 defensive scheme in Carolina.
Rivera used the 3-4 most recently in San Diego, but he's coached both schemes in the past. Though he promised to use "some elements" of the 3-4 in his new defense, key players such as MLB Jon Beason will stay in their comfort zones. River emphasized that his will be an "attacking" defense, which is pretty much what all new defensive coaches promise.
Source: Steve Reed on Twitter

Well let it be known I have been a disappointed Panthers fan for a while now.

If fans think Cam Newton is gonna come in and turn us into a superbowl team then they're are deluded. But I really like the additions to our offense especially our tight ends. I just wonder what sort of role Goodson will play I was really impressed with him last season but with Stewart and Williams Healthy I am not sure what sort of role he will play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back