Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that is true, either way in for the ride for season 20/21.
Howd you become a panther fan mate?

Long story short, madden (back when it was good) randomizer chose my team for me in 2003. You?

Long story short, madden (back when it was good) randomizer chose my team for me in 2003. You?
Hahaha thats so good, 03 is a long time.
I became a fan as my dad used to work over in Charlotte so was the first city i visited in the states. A lot of his colleagues were panthers fans and convinced me to follow them as kid. This was probably around 10 or so years ago now, we both started in the delhomme era.

Offence looks well oiled honestly.
Cmc a beast as always and our receivers have got some foot speed.
The d is young and hopefully will improve as the year goes on.
Narrow loss but an entertaining high scoring game nevertheless.

Questioning why cmc didnt get it on 4th and inches last play. Strange call.

I didn't hate it, I've seen CMac get stoned in those situations before, and the raiders interior is not exactly a strong suit ( you could argue the interior of our oline isn't either tho) ....would have loved to see Brady dial up play action in that situation given we needed a TD to win, or run a bootleg scramble for Teddy.

Really pleased overall with the offense regardless. The secondary though outside Chinn is a massive concern. Brown and KK got to do more to stop the run or we are going to give up scores all season.

Offence looks well oiled honestly.
Cmc a beast as always and our receivers have got some foot speed.
The d is young and hopefully will improve as the year goes on.
Narrow loss but an entertaining high scoring game nevertheless.

Yea I really enjoyed the game, good fight back by the boys, alarm bell were ringing when we were down 2 scores in the third but they steadied well, could have got ugly.

Robby Anderson' s contract will look like masterstroke at only 9mil a year for the next two if he can continue to play like that.

Can't see us re-signing Samuel after the season.

I'm fine with Moore and Anderson as a 1 & 2 tho.

Struggling to find many positives out of that game. Guess that we didn't quit?

Offense was s**t. Guess we can say that any running back would still be effective in Brady's system perhaps? Didn't miss a beat when Mike Davis filled in for CMac.

Defense is an absolute dumpster fire . Relied on Brady making errors for turnovers. Pass rush no existent yet again. Couldn't stop the run for s**t. Derrick Brown with two terrible brain fart penalties. Tahir Whitehead is a joke of player. Shaq Thompson not even coming remotely close to justifying the salary. Fairly safe to say we should have used it on Bradberry instead.

Rasul Douglas has been a decent claim off waivers, easily our #1 corner after only two weeks with the team.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lawrence will end up in NY
Cmc out for 4-6 weeks might as well go all in for a top pick, i cant see us winning more than 3-4 games this year.
If we cant get trevor then we go fields.

Cmc out for 4-6 weeks might as well go all in for a top pick, i cant see us winning more than 3-4 games this year.
If we cant get trevor then we go fields.
rhule is too good of a coach to see the team end up with a horrific w-l record, tho you may still end up with a high pick.

whereas gase has already lost the entire lockerroom.

fields would be a rhule-like qb.

rhule is too good of a coach to see the team end up with a horrific w-l record, tho you may still end up with a high pick.

whereas gase has already lost the entire lockerroom.

fields would be a rhule-like qb.
I cringe at the thought of going something like 7-9.
Would rather just be ultra s**t, but i see what you’re saying, im a fan of rhule as well.

Teddy played well in week 1. I'm not ready to throw in the towel with him yet. Plus his veteran leadership is something that we have bugger all of. Teddys value is far greater off the field than on it.

Having said all that, i would love to see PJ start some games before the year is out. Reckon he will get a chance at some stage in the second half of the season.

Couple of interesting practice squad signings for us I noticed when looking over the team yesterday

CB Trumaine Johnson
WR Hakeem Butler

After doing some research on Ohio State QBs I'm just about off the Justin Fields bandwagon. What a horror show for a big university it has been.

Trey Lance my new guy. North Dakota state Bison, same as epic Eagles bust Carson Wentz 😂 , still its better than the likes of Braxton Miller, Cardale Jones and Dwayne Haskins.

Somo of his goal line qb runs make me super nervous, hed get lit up if he tried some of them in the nfl, but he would be the perfect kind of guy to sit behind Teddy or PJ for a year and hold a clipboard and let him learn.

hes got a strong arm and love the way he hits defenders, takes them on

Plays like Cam but doesn't have the body. Hell have to be way smarter about how he runs in the nfl.

hes got a thin frame and long lean legs compared to Cam
Yea, Cam was built like a linebacker coming out. Think Lance is probably quicker but he won't be running over players like he does in division one college football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back