Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R how do you think the panthers will go next season

Somewhere between 4 and 6 wins. Defense will be absolutely shithouse. Offense surprisingly good. Tough schedule.

Havent watched it....if you have, what are your immediate thoughts/reactions to the new coach etc?

Haven't seen it mate, will watch tonight, posting it was more just a reminder to myself before I get sidetracked

Not worth watching GG.exe unless you want a bit of an insight into how teams are managing co-vid.

Very little about Rhule or any of the team. Some alright behind the scenes footage around BOA stadium tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephen Weatherly will be wearing goggles this season.

Excited to see them back in the NFL and professional sports in general , love the Dickerson and Horace Grant ones of the 80s and 90s.

Edit: They look more like Riddick style goggles out of pitch black tho

Our offense will be interesting this year, interesting also for McCaffery running the ball without the blockers.

Panthers HC Matt Rhule said the team could keep six or seven wide receivers going into the regular season.
Panther beat writer David Newton said it's "another indication of how wide open this offense is going to be with three to four receivers on the field at the same time," adding that the team usually decides on "whether to keep four to six receivers." Carolina offensive coordinator Joe Brady seems committed to running a relatively fast paced, aggressive offense. The Panthers could once again be among the league leaders in pass attempts. On a completely unrelated note, Teddy Bridgewater is available in the 14th round of one-QB leagues and the tenth round of 2-QB leagues.
SOURCE: ESPN
Aug 20, 2020, 12:57 PM ET

Our offense will be interesting this year, interesting also for McCaffery running the ball without the blockers.

Panthers HC Matt Rhule said the team could keep six or seven wide receivers going into the regular season.
Panther beat writer David Newton said it's "another indication of how wide open this offense is going to be with three to four receivers on the field at the same time," adding that the team usually decides on "whether to keep four to six receivers." Carolina offensive coordinator Joe Brady seems committed to running a relatively fast paced, aggressive offense. The Panthers could once again be among the league leaders in pass attempts. On a completely unrelated note, Teddy Bridgewater is available in the 14th round of one-QB leagues and the tenth round of 2-QB leagues.
SOURCE: ESPN
Aug 20, 2020, 12:57 PM ET

"Our" secondary looks straight trash in the vision I've seen. Seth Roberts and Pharaoh Cooper looking like all pros.

you'll be supporting half the league by october
Im just trying to aggravate ADP by saying us/we in every team thread now. Im a Dolphin for life (and Chief for life) and (Football Team for the interim) and (Bengals, Jags, Bucs for the time being)...but i also dont mind liking.....Ravens, Raiders, Texans, Titans, Lions, Bills, Vikings, Bears. Cant see myself liking teams not mentioned.

We have waived Jordan Scarlett to sign Kaare Vedvik.

🤔

Surprised to see us give up on last year's 5th round pick so quickly in favour of a veteran like Mike Davis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back