Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

I take that back, i can watch soccer when the World Cup is on, so:

World Cup Soccer>Paint Drying>Grass Growing>NASCAR

A different cup doesnt help. The vuvuzela memes were funny at least though.

A different cup doesnt help. The vuvuzela memes were funny at least though.

There is something about England not going as deep in a WC as Australia do that makes me laff

Are you saying it's worse?

The more crashes i get to see the better. Give me Bathurst with a torrential downpour throughout and kangaroo's hopping all over the mountain every lap and id watch it every year.

you two are mortal enemies, remember? :p

.....and an Essendon supporter.
DfbmSF8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Charlotte Observer considers Speedway Motorsports chairman Bruton Smith "among the potential group of buyers" for the Panthers.

The Panthers won’t open the selling process until after the season, but there’s speculation Smith is an early frontrunner. Smith is Carolina-based and has the financial means ($1 billion net worth) to purchase a majority stake in the team. With Jerry Richardson owning 48 percent, it’s possible minority owners band together and buy out Richardson. The Panthers are valued at $2.3 billion.

Source: Charlotte Observer

Is it just me or is Shaq Thompson going backwards?

Luke wasn't Luke for the second half of the year either, perhaps Shaq isn't what we hoped he would be, Luke at his best covers up a lot of warts.

Also, * Munnerlyn, if he wants playing time go to Cleveland.

Unbelievable. Clearly the second best team on the day. And still the game was in our hands til the last meaningful play of the game.

Alldatpower was right. Funchess should've caught that ball in the end.

Not thrilled with the lack of neutral support on this site. All of them crapping on that the game was over for the whole of the second half.

The only reason people like Brees, is because you can still argue with merit to pats fans that he's the best qb. But really, it's goldenboy Tom.

Panthers fired OC Mike Shula.

QBs coach Ken Dorsey was also let go. Shula had been with the Panthers since 2011 -- all of Cam Newton's career -- and the offensive coordinator since 2013, but this is hardly a surprise. The passing game consistently struggled during his tenure and took another step back this season. Even though the rushing numbers look good because of Cam Newton, the running game also struggled in 2017, with Jonathan Stewart and Christian McCaffrey combining for 1,115 yards on 315 carries (3.5 YPC). It was time for a change, but a new coordinator will not help much if the Panthers fail to add some weapons on the outside.

Source: panthers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back