Teams Carolina Panthers - The Cardiac Cats

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
I've gone from very optimistic to depression in two weeks.

After the year I've had following my AFL dumpster fire I don't need this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The past two episodes have been garbage...this the problem when you produce in house, they only like shining light on the good things.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
in every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Dolphins Hurricanes-Terps
The past two episodes have been garbage...this the problem when you produce in house, they only like shining light on the good things.
that is the downside to the panthers, colts, browns, jets ones -- all positive.
even the raiders this year hasn't been really controversial or showing arguments between say gruden and mayock, mayock and a player, davis and gruden etc....like the really early Hard Knocks seasons used to do.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
that is the downside to the panthers, colts, browns, jets ones -- all positive.
even the raiders this year hasn't been really controversial or showing arguments between say gruden and mayock, mayock and a player, davis and gruden etc....like the really early Hard Knocks seasons used to do.
TBF to them, they are only giving the masses what they want, most fans are just one eyed morons, myself, I much prefer the truth and objectivity.

Bucking Beads

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Another long season on the way going on our first up effort. Cam looks a shell of his former self. He doesn't look like he has the big throws in him anymore. Poorly prepared which is a trademark of the Ron Rivera coached side. It looked like they'd only practised getting the ball to CMC the whole off season.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Yea, was shambles all round. Shaq, CMac and Samuel ( when we actually got him the ball) the only players to impress me.

Ron throwing challenges that weren't going to get up, wasting time outs on headset in Cam's helmet not working. DJ Moore still hasn't learnt how to carry the ball. Star studded DLine performance not good enough, Cam looks too skinny out there...yes he wants to prolong his career as a pocket passer but it better not be with us, without his legs and ability to run over people he's below average. Do not want.

Bucking Beads

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I did notice Cam was looking very lean. Yes we need him to be more of a pocket passer but we can't take away his strengths to get that. He gets injured getting smashed in the pocket because of our dreadful O-Line not when he runs the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

northman

Debutant
Apr 21, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CAROLINA
How good is Kyle Allen! probably wont dress like Mrs Doubtfire in the presser either! Has to be our starting QB after that clinic. Cardinals are trash though

Top Bottom