Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

I've gone from very optimistic to depression in two weeks.

After the year I've had following my AFL dumpster fire I don't need this.

The past two episodes have been garbage...this the problem when you produce in house, they only like shining light on the good things.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The past two episodes have been garbage...this the problem when you produce in house, they only like shining light on the good things.
that is the downside to the panthers, colts, browns, jets ones -- all positive.
even the raiders this year hasn't been really controversial or showing arguments between say gruden and mayock, mayock and a player, davis and gruden etc....like the really early Hard Knocks seasons used to do.

that is the downside to the panthers, colts, browns, jets ones -- all positive.
even the raiders this year hasn't been really controversial or showing arguments between say gruden and mayock, mayock and a player, davis and gruden etc....like the really early Hard Knocks seasons used to do.

TBF to them, they are only giving the masses what they want, most fans are just one eyed morons, myself, I much prefer the truth and objectivity.

Another long season on the way going on our first up effort. Cam looks a shell of his former self. He doesn't look like he has the big throws in him anymore. Poorly prepared which is a trademark of the Ron Rivera coached side. It looked like they'd only practised getting the ball to CMC the whole off season.

Yea, was shambles all round. Shaq, CMac and Samuel ( when we actually got him the ball) the only players to impress me.

Ron throwing challenges that weren't going to get up, wasting time outs on headset in Cam's helmet not working. DJ Moore still hasn't learnt how to carry the ball. Star studded DLine performance not good enough, Cam looks too skinny out there...yes he wants to prolong his career as a pocket passer but it better not be with us, without his legs and ability to run over people he's below average. Do not want.

How good is Kyle Allen! probably wont dress like Mrs Doubtfire in the presser either! Has to be our starting QB after that clinic. Cardinals are trash though

Signature update required

The Cam nuthuggers were all in mourning last night but * me they back out at it today. Some of the excuses are so stupid they blow past funny and straight to maddening.

This fanbase, or potions of it at the very least, piss me off so much.

Norvs offense is tailored to short to mid accurate passing, don't need the biggest arm in the world to make it work...I expect more of the same from Allen honestly. Think he fits what Norv does best far more than Cam.

Great to see Christian Miller show up yesterday....impressive game from the rookie. The boys got some speed to run down Murray like he did late.

How great has James Bradberry been in a contract year?

Completely shut Hopkins down today, had 2 catches for 14 yards til the final Texans drive when we were in prevent defense.

Shaq Thompson, another in a contract year FFS, ballin' too.

How great has James Bradberry been in a contract year?

Completely shut Hopkins down today, had 2 catches for 14 yards til the final Texans drive when we were in prevent defense.

Shaq Thompson, another in a contract year FFS, ballin' too.

Probably see them both out the door too. Absolute shambles. CMC is going to need a monster deal too.

Probably see them both out the door too. Absolute shambles. CMC is going to need a monster deal too.

I can see Shaq gone cause Carter is impressing. Don't think well be able to afford to keep him

Don't want to lose James tho, he's got better every year and now at a point where he can be a top 5 CB in the league. Pay the man,we need him in a division with Thomas, Julio and Evans.

I can see Shaq gone cause Carter is impressing. Don't think well be able to afford to keep him

Don't want to lose James tho, he's got better every year and now at a point where he can be a top 5 CB in the league. Pay the man,we need him in a division with Thomas, Julio and Evans.

I’d agree with that. Feel like it’s easier to get another LB. very interesting times ahead.

Back