Caroline Wilson hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero substance. The only time she actually made reference to a source and their response was not replying to her, which I think is pretty much status quo.

Miller almost killed our club, I'd rather torch the place myself than vote for him.

Hate her, but she is correct about the board driving the decision for the axing of the coaching staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero substance. The only time she actually made reference to a source and their response was not replying to her, which I think is pretty much status quo.

Miller almost killed our club, I'd rather torch the place myself than vote for him.
When we were Top 4, he as CEO could not cash in on our dominance and always looked at the easy option like merging the club or selling home games interstate. He was very ordinary at the caper of running a football club. :stern look

When we were Top 4, he as CEO could not cash in on our dominance and always looked at the easy option like merging the club or selling home games interstate. He was very ordinary at the caper of running a football club. :stern look

Would be interesting to know how many potential new supporters we have lost over the years by pawning ourselves out to other states.

Most of the garbage that comes out her mouth aren’t worth even talking about.

the one thing I did take out of that was if Rhyce Shaw coaches or whoever coaches next year re after the paul Roos question That was an odd statement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back