Caroline Wilson renews push for Hird sacking

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Caro so lazy these days she doesn't even write anymore?

Who dafaq thought it to be a good idea to make videos of her?

Poor governance by FairFax
so you disagree then. Robson is gone for not knowing what happened in the football department and Hird stays for knowledge of the program?

so you disagree then. Robson is gone for not knowing what happened in the football department and Hird stays for knowledge of the program?

I didn't watch it, as soon as she appeared I made it disappear.

I couldn't give two shits what Caro thinks.

Ok, so you selectively take information on the topic at hand.

does most of what you read come from Bomberbiltz and essendonfc.com.au?

Are you saying Caro is the beacon of truth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much more comfortable with your head in the sand isn't it.

From someone who has followed this from day dot I can tell you my head is far removed from the sand. My club ****ed up, no arguments there. Forgive me for doing what I said I'd do from that very first day and wait until all evidence has been released.

Caro articles, Patrick articles, Big Footy hysterics will not change my stance.

Is that a fair call?

From someone who has followed this from day dot I can tell you my head is far removed from the sand. My club screwed up, no arguments there. Forgive me for doing what I said I'd do from that very first day and wait until all evidence has been released.

Caro articles, Patrick articles, Big Footy hysterics will not change my stance.

Is that a fair call?

Be honest now, if Matty Knights was still your coach would you feel the same?

Are you saying Caro is the beacon of truth?
Caroline like it or not, presents a version of truth. And copes a lot of flack along the way by asking questions. Some which are not very popular.

If you're not going to be mature about it and watch the video and respond to some of the questions that she's asking. Thats fine but please don't try and derail the tread by people who want to discuss the topic

Be honest now, if Matty Knights was still your coach would your feel the same?

100%

My view on his coaching ability would have nothing to do with off-field procedures by the club as a whole.

Though, I'd imagine the BF Drugs Brigade wouldn't be as callous in asking for his sacking as they are of Hird.

Hird will be gone by years end anyway IMO, public pressure will see to that, if not the AFL sanctions will.

Caroline like it or not, presents a version of truth. And copes a lot of flack along the way by asking questions. Some which are not very popular.

If you're not going to be mature about it and watch the video and respond to some of the questions that she's asking. Thats fine but please don't try and derail the tread by people who want to discuss the topic

Sorry mate, While Caro has her sources she still manipulates the media to suit her agendas. She is nothing more than a tabloid sports journalist, as I will continue to treat her as such.

I'm sorry if you're a fan and live on every word she says, but I'm not.

100%

My view on his coaching ability would have nothing to do with off-field procedures by the club as a whole.

Though, .

Rubbish mate. Knights would've been pushed under the local bus months ago, so would any other non Essendon coach for that matter, the buck stops with the coach, it's isn't like he had inexperienced assistants now is it? and you can hardly say Hird is a stupid man, the text messages show he had an intimate knowledge of the drugs the players were taking, he knew at the very least they were close to the edge, it's time to go i'm sorry to say.

100%

Though, I'd imagine the BF Drugs Brigade wouldn't be as callous in asking for his sacking as they are of Hird.

The BF Drugs Brigade wouldn't need to be callous as his resignation would have been asked for and accepted within the first week of the story breaking.

Rubbish mate. Knights would've been pushed under the local bus months ago, so would any other non Essendon coach for that matter, the buck stops with the coach, it's isn't like he had inexperienced assistants now is it? and you can hardly say Hird is a stupid man, the text messages show he had an intimate knowledge of the drugs the players were taking, he knew at the very least they were close to the edge, it's time to go i'm sorry to say.
The BF Drugs Brigade wouldn't need to be callous as his resignation would have been asked for and accepted within the first week of the story breaking.

Why bother asking my opinion if you'll just dismiss it?

The subject is irrelevant anyway, Knights isn't and shouldn't be part of any discussion he had no part in.

Sorry mate, While Caro has her sources she still manipulates the media to suit her agendas. She is nothing more than a tabloid sports journalist, as I will continue to treat her as such.

I'm sorry if you're a fan and live on every word she says, but I'm not.
Far from a fan. She does deserve respect as a journalist thou.
Although back to topic she asked posed some interesting questions.
In the Ziggy report it stated that Robson didnt know what was going in the football department.
Robson is gone for not knowing, how is Hird still there when he knew and neglected his duties as head coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back