Opinion Caroline Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Dunno what you've got till it's gone.

Jeez whizz. Say what U like about Caro but let's get real. We are way worse off without her.

The blokey corrupt ass licking I saw on channel 9 tonight with Eddie McGuire and Andrew Demetriou was utterly disgusting.

The game is being taken over by gambling, money laundering and organised crime.

Without some hard heads like Caro willing to stand up to these crooks then it's all ****ed.

Caro is disliked because she does ask the hard questions.

Caught up with the Footy Classified show via 9now. It seemed to be more of the Eddie PR spin show regarding Collingwood and the bizarre decision to have Andrew Demetriou as a panel member.
The Demetriou showing was explained in the first minute with a PR spin explanation of Andrew's abysmal Crown inquiry appearance.

Caro would have had some hard questions to ask Demetriou, unlike the back slapping bottom licking he got from Eddie and crew

Caroline Wilson is the best senior sports journalist in the country and it’s not even close.

I won’t go down the line of if you don’t like her you must be sexist but you’d be turning a blind eye if you failed to acknowledge that a majority of the negativity she cops is because of it.

Caroline Wilson is the best senior sports journalist in the country and it’s not even close.

I won’t go down the line of if you don’t like her you must be sexist but you’d be turning a blind eye if you failed to acknowledge that a majority of the negativity she cops is because of it.

Overall I agree; as much as people like to discredit her she is clearly well connected and willing to ask questions many of the more sycophantic members of the media.

I do think she’s got a blind spot with North though. Feels like she is death-riding them sometimes.

Overall I agree; as much as people like to discredit her she is clearly well connected and willing to ask questions many of the more sycophantic members of the media.

I do think she’s got a blind spot with North though. Feels like she is death-riding them sometimes.
She's definitely an AFL mouthpiece when it comes to my club and relocation

lol yeah right

she’s one rung above a New Idea magazine gossip columnist who lives in a world of speculative mindless word drool

lol yeah right

she’s one rung above a New Idea magazine gossip columnist who lives in a world of speculative mindless word drool

No she isn’t. The people on that rung write for Fox and News.

i don’t necessarily like her or share the same opinions as her but she is well researched, reads well, and is Unafraid to take on touchy material and ask difficult questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, * her. I know North supporters can get a bit "us against the world" sometimes, but Wilson actively campaigns for North Melbourne's demise. It's bizarre, and completely unprofessional.

Dunno what you've got till it's gone.

Jeez whizz. Say what U like about Caro but let's get real. We are way worse off without her.

The blokey corrupt ass licking I saw on channel 9 tonight with Eddie McGuire and Andrew Demetriou was utterly disgusting.

The game is being taken over by gambling, money laundering and organised crime.

Without some hard heads like Caro willing to stand up to these crooks then it's all f’ed.

The show is now a well rehearsed vehicle for Ed to run his topics of choice.

Do you think she cops more criticism than male journalists, or is it the nature of the criticism you think is sexist?

Just like its sexism behind the hate for Robbo.

She is a hack who peddles gossip.

8 years ago she did a great job with Essendon but what since ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back