Moved Thread Carro's arrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons will be a different team next week you'd think but Essendon by now should have learnt how to beat Melbourne lol.

Remember the massive loss to Geelong then they came out and beat Essendon the following week and also last year after Essendson were 8-1 I think?

Next weeks game should be closer.

Just goes to show the game is between the ears.

That description perfectly suits Gary Lyon, has no credibility at all especially when it comes to Melbourne.

If he has no credibility when it comes to Melbourne why should the wenches arrow be pointed at him?

If anything the arrow should be pointed at whoever cut the noose Richmond were hanging from on Thursday night.

If he has no credibility when it comes to Melbourne why should the wenches arrow be pointed at him?

If anything the arrow should be pointed at whoever cut the noose Richmond were hanging from on Thursday night.

Like Collingwood we wilted in the last quarter but luckily got home.We had our bad luck also.Three posters in a row late in the first quarter.
McGuane should have sealed an 11 point win at the end but his tackle was the saving grace fortunately.

Like Collingwood we wilted in the last quarter but luckily got home.We had our bad luck also.Three posters in a row late in the first quarter.
McGuane should have sealed an 11 point win at the end but his tackle was the saving grace fortunately.

Shocking call, Richmond from what i saw did not have any injuries (correct me if I am wrong), we had to make an early sub, then soon after be down to two on the bench, we did not simply have bad luck (luck is the wrong word, did not convert is a better term) by hitting the post three time times. We also did managed to kick goals in the last quarter and cover a greater margin than your team, it never got less than one goal game late.

We faced pressure and actually managed to slow the game and score, you had a yarran miss to save you. I believe there was a stat tonight that we have not lost after leading by X amount going into the last quarter since the 1970's and tonight kept that record in check, I guess you hope the side you follow which has made the same amount of final series that caro has had braces since 1990 will one day have similar success to us

lol shut up you can't compare richmonds 4th quarter performance with collingwoods. they had 2-3 injuries before three quarter time and were a couple down on the bench while richmond just played horribly.

Gee thread is going well.
Will keep it open for a while, but if posters can't talk about the topic, i will close and hand out some nice cards.

It's good isn't it Tuggs. Better chance of debate in the bay. This is hopeless.

Why are her opinions relevant? She is a sensationalist that calls for everyone to be thacked. I doubt she even likes the actual game of football itself.
Her blood is black and gold , her family is Tiger . She is a bit of a sensationalist sport journo , but thats what its about .
ITS FOOTY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. The coaches and commentators are not going into discussions with the North Koreans!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons will be a different team next week you'd think but Essendon by now should have learnt how to beat Melbourne lol.

Remember the massive loss to Geelong then they came out and beat Essendon the following week and also last year after Essendson were 8-1 I think?

Next weeks game should be closer.

Just goes to show the game is between the ears.
Um, if by the following week you mean 2 months earlier, than yeah.

Shocking call, Richmond from what i saw did not have any injuries (correct me if I am wrong), we had to make an early sub, then soon after be down to two on the bench, we did not simply have bad luck (luck is the wrong word, did not convert is a better term) by hitting the post three time times. We also did managed to kick goals in the last quarter and cover a greater margin than your team, it never got less than one goal game late.
Richmond knocked out Robertson surely Carlton being unable to field that idiot was to Richmond detriment.

I hope it's aimed fair and square at Garry Lyons forehead. How is he gonna deflect the issues at Melbourne this week? Is he going to get all bully boy on her again and shout her own?
I think Garry should have a look in his own back yard rather than pot other players or clubs.
Sic 'im Carro.
Hope Garry fires back with the comment that Caro's original article had Cotchin drafted in the 2009 draft after Scully and Trengove.

I guess The Age's Chief Footy Writer is more interested in the Winter Olympics.

Hope Garry fires back with the comment that Caro's original article had Cotchin drafted in the 2009 draft after Scully and Trengove.

I guess The Age's Chief Footy Writer is more interested in the Winter Olympics.

Yep, totally relevant to a 80 point loss at the 'G to Port Adelaide today. Well done.

And of course I knew immediately that this thread was started by a Richmond supporter, without even knowing who the OP was, because whilst it is true that Garry tends to avoid negative conversation about Melbourne, it's pretty much an identical scenario in regards to Caroline Wilson & Richmond. In fact, she's probably even worse than Garry; at least he tends to acknowledge when something stinks at Melbourne, you won't hear a peep out of Caro if the s**t ever hits the fan at Richmond.

Crap. Any chance she gets she will bag us mercilessly.

We faced pressure and actually managed to slow the game and score, you had a yarran miss to save you. I believe there was a stat tonight that we have not lost after leading by X amount going into the last quarter since the 1970's and tonight kept that record in check, I guess you hope the side you follow which has made the same amount of final series that caro has had braces since 1990 will one day have similar success to us

Just to correct you when chaplin went off with a suspected concussion we leaked 5 straight goals.

But no excuses for our lapses, but you asked to be corrected.

Thought about this. Thought it might be at Melbourne's abhorrent performance. Or Neeld's inability to make any progress with a list he dismantled because he didn't like it. Could certainly see it being put to Garry who has had far too much say in how my clubs footy department goes over the past seven years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back