Moved Thread Carro's arrow.

Prestigerrycomo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
She has given it hard to Richmond in the past.

Richmond are just one of those teams the media loves to hate.
Probably because we sell papers more than any other club when we lose being the most relevant team in the comp.
An example.Richmond lose to Gold Coast=more media coverage than every war on Earth combined.
St. Kilda lose to Gold Coast-a media ripple the size of a small pebble in an infants wading pool.
Richmond losing keeps publications like the HUN in the black.
when?

lenny&carl

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2003
#1 Daft Prick
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Did yous see her article this week about how this one time, Buddy got pissed at a corporate hawthorn function. Hawthorn ith a club in crithis. but her articles about howc ome Collingwood MUST sack Dane Swan, they're a lol also.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Disturbing wasn't it. At one stage I thought her hair was swallowing her. Appeared to be some sort of weird Darth Vader-like helmet she was wearing.

There was a long lag where Lyon had the worlds smallest violin out about Melbourne (I mean, seriously, how many times do we have to watch the shoulder-arse wriggling as defends the indefensible)....and out of shot this appeared....

...which I assume was used to glue the hair back.

In the first five minutes, the angle of the hair and the camera meant all you could see was the tip of her nose.

Whatever you think of her, she should be livid with this effort.

Back