Cars

Remove this Banner Ad

you like cars
are you over the age of six?
I liked Cars. Idk why everyone else hated it but I really liked Cars 2 as well when it came out. Don't think that I've seen Cars 3

My favourite car that I owned I reckon was an XD S pack Falcon. It had the cast iron head, not the s**t early alloy one, Holley carb, mild cam, Genie extractors with a Walker Super Turbo muffler 2 and a half inch and for a 6 it used to fly

Anyway sorry for the negativity about Toranas Harvey Manfrenjensenden it's just my experience with them I found them to be underwhelming as a day to day vehicle. I still reckon that when I drove a basic LH Torana, the one with the foot pedal handbrake, it had the most boring interior I have ever experienced in a car. I also drove an SLR version once..it was marginally better, but the handling was really crap on rough roads, as was the UC

1585411251183.png

Young Dav with his first car, a '94 BMW 310i. Bought it for $200 as it leaked the fuel with a suspect dodgy tank, we got it home and found out it was just a fuel hose and in the end I got a mechanically sound car for about $250 all up.

Yeah I've had a couple of charismatic old cars to start off with, had a 2002 Camry after this which was a real cruiser. Got a brand new Corolla a couple of years ago and it doesn't feel as nice.

Yeah I've had a couple of charismatic old cars to start off with, had a 2002 Camry after this which was a real cruiser. Got a brand new Corolla a couple of years ago and it doesn't feel as nice.

I've got a BMW E36 318i sitting around the back. Nice little car to cruise around with, but never again. They are a pain to diagnose problems and too much for me now as I can't really work on cars anymore, so reckon I'll flog it off once this virus pisses off. I'll stick to my BF Falcon. Also have a Holden Frontera which is used for touring the bush tracks

cars are ******* s**t
collect something cool like stamps

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See 4 door one now and then. Nice little motor the A12, good on fuel and did it's job without fuss
Yeh. My folks had a 1400 Sedan and a 1600 Station Wagon. I still see the occasional 1400 Sedan around but it’s probably been years since I saw any of the other models.

I liked Cars. Idk why everyone else hated it but I really liked Cars 2 as well when it came out. Don't think that I've seen Cars 3

Watch Cars 3.

Very very good. Best movie in the series for sure ;)

Yeh. My folks had a 1400 Sedan and a 1600 Station Wagon. I still see the occasional 1400 Sedan around but it’s probably been years since I saw any of the other models.

Yeah, you probably see the 1600 sedan around as they were much more common than the 1400 version
1585450797016.png

I've owned many cars in my time and being a Ford guy most of them were falcons. My two favs, I had a 2007 BF MK2 XR6, I did some minor mods, nothing over the top as I didn't have alot of money but I did a 14.175 down the quarter mile at willowbank which at the time was a new record for a na 6 BF. didnt take to long before it was beaten by guys that could afford more mods but I was happy with my effort at the time. My favourite though was my 2001 AU XR8 ute. There ugly to most but * that was a great car! Again a few mods with the hand built Windsor omg I just loved cruising in it and * it was loud! And it handled better than any car I've ever driven. It was a pig though, that's why I gave it up but man I miss it.

I've owned many cars in my time and being a Ford guy most of them were falcons. My two favs, I had a 2007 BF MK2 XR6, I did some minor mods, nothing over the top as I didn't have alot of money but I did a 14.175 down the quarter mile at willowbank which at the time was a new record for a na 6 BF. didnt take to long before it was beaten by guys that could afford more mods but I was happy with my effort at the time. My favourite though was my 2001 AU XR8 ute. There ugly to most but fu** that was a great car! Again a few mods with the hand built Windsor omg I just loved cruising in it and fu** it was loud! And it handled better than any car I've ever driven. It was a pig though, that's why I gave it up but man I miss it.
I bought a 2006 BF XR6 Turbo and it was the best car i had ever driven. However it came at a premium with insurance, parts and servicing just ridiculously expensive and in the end was glad to get rid of it.

I've owned many cars in my time and being a Ford guy most of them were falcons. My two favs, I had a 2007 BF MK2 XR6, I did some minor mods, nothing over the top as I didn't have alot of money but I did a 14.175 down the quarter mile at willowbank which at the time was a new record for a na 6 BF. didnt take to long before it was beaten by guys that could afford more mods but I was happy with my effort at the time. My favourite though was my 2001 AU XR8 ute. There ugly to most but fu** that was a great car! Again a few mods with the hand built Windsor omg I just loved cruising in it and fu** it was loud! And it handled better than any car I've ever driven. It was a pig though, that's why I gave it up but man I miss it.

I've got an FG XR6 at the moment, I had a BF plain Falcon, man even stock Barras fly

I bought a 2006 BF XR6 Turbo and it was the best car i had ever driven. However it came at a premium with insurance, parts and servicing just ridiculously expensive and in the end was glad to get rid of it.
I have a company car now and have for a while but I have a wish list of toy cars I'd like to buy. Xr6t certainly on the list. But with a mrs and first kid on the way don't think I'll be getting one any time soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back