No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He got shot. It's not childs play.

Then again, what with bikie connections and so on, it's probably not that surprising.

Yeah, that was my first thought. Lie down with dogs and you get up with fleas.

Just think- this is the guy we had in our club.

Urgh.

If one good thing comes out of the wreck thats been the past four seasons it's that someone like him never gets near our club in the future.

Texted my dad

920032dc91949fdc886b7220c9a6e051.jpg

Is it weird that I have him in my phone as Andrew and not dad? I just noticed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I despise Dank because of what he did to our players.

But am I the only one who finds it a little incredible that The Age would publish the name of the street that he lives on?
it is odd. Also, the police said that it was the best known address in Melb due to the number of media interviews he'd done outside it. But from the press photos today of the bullet holes, it looks like a different, more modern house to the Gate house, which looked Federation. Perhaps he's moved from the Gate House? No more Gate interviews, either way. The end of Gate-era.

it is odd. Also, the police said that it was the best known address in Melb due to the number of media interviews he'd done outside it. But from the press photos today of the bullet holes, it looks like a different, more modern house to the Gate house, which looked Federation. Perhaps he's moved from the Gate House? No more Gate interviews, either way. The end of Gate-era.

I thought the house with the gate was moonee ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back