Casefile podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

that new 3 part series; fred wests house of horrors casefile is good, there was plenty of new things and gruesome tales

Last edited:
Which one? There seemed to be two that dropped this week.
The one about the Algerian/French couple living in London who imprisoned, tortured and killed their nanny.

So many parts of this case fascinate me. Like the founder of Boy zone (Mark Walton) being an unfortunate victim, or the fact it's a case of folie à deux which was highlighted in a previous episode (Erikkson twins).

The delivery of the episode was good too. It took a turn that I wasn't prepared for.

The one about the Algerian/French couple living in London who imprisoned, tortured and killed their nanny.

So many parts of this case fascinate me. Like the founder of Boy zone (Mark Walton) being an unfortunate victim, or the fact it's a case of folie à deux which was highlighted in a previous episode (Erikkson twins).

The delivery of the episode was good too. It took a turn that I wasn't prepared for.
Ahh yep, had heard that one previously (I pay the $7 or whatever it is).

Terribly sad that one.

Listening to the Andrew Rule podcasts of the late Andrew Fraser, who was lawyer for the likes of the Morans & Pettingills.

Got through 1st 3 & great insights to the some crime families & dodgy Vic Police.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back