The Dice Man

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
The latest episode, Operation Cathedral, while not being brutal in the descriptions, tells us enough and is horrifying in what is left unsaid. 1,000 un-identified victims. Quelle horror!

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
The new one is long but worth it, the killer's last murder in the UK likely entirely preventable.
This was such an odd one. It genuinely sounded like a whole new case when he switched from Italy to England.

It’s disgusting what the church and the priest did to cover up the first murder.

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Enjoyed the latest one. It's weird that the media seemed to want to label her as an attention seeker and therefore not a victim. Why cant she be both?

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Enjoyed the latest one. It's weird that the media seemed to want to label her as an attention seeker and therefore not a victim. Why cant she be both?
So not sure what to believe with that. I’m leaning towards she’s innocent - she doesn’t exactly seem bright enough to have avoided leaving any evidence.

Just because you don’t seem like a victim, doesn’t mean you aren’t one I suppose.

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So not sure what to believe with that. I’m leaning towards she’s innocent - she doesn’t exactly seem bright enough to have avoided leaving any evidence.

Just because you don’t seem like a victim, doesn’t mean you aren’t one I suppose.
I've got no doubt in my mind that she was innocent, but I've also got no doubt that she saw it as an opportunity to self promote.

Top Bottom