Casefile podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that'd be true of a lot of unsolved murder/missing person cases in small towns in America. Comes from electing your sheriff (and most are then never voted out of office) and leaving all the recruitment/training of deputies to them. Something big happens, they're way out of their depth and by the time the bring in the state cops (if they ever do), valuable time and evidence has been lost. They desperately need to reconsider the structure of their police forces.

The local sheriff is either incompetent or knows a lot more than he's letting on in this case.
I reckon he knows plenty more than he is saying. Especially given he had a previous run in with Tom.

Listened to the Amy Allwine one. Thought the FBI should have been looking at the husband from the start, may have saved her life.
It would be more understandable if it was a small town police force, but it was the ******* FBI.

it seemed like the husband didn't even cross their minds, let alone investigate him.

It would be more understandable if it was a small town police force, but it was the ******* FBI.

it seemed like the husband didn't even cross their minds, let alone investigate him.
Yeah I could understand if he wasn't the first suspect but when literally everyone else was ruled out, how they didn't turn to him (presumably because of his role in the church?) surprised me.

Yeah I could understand if he wasn't the first suspect but when literally everyone else was ruled out, how they didn't turn to him (presumably because of his role in the church?) surprised me.
Assumed he was a person of high moral character because he was high up in a dodgy church, so just assumed he couldn't want his wife dead.

The bloke knew everything about her, was really good with computers and he even investigated life insurance policies around that time.

It was a slam dunk!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon Gary Felton Kadwell was supposedly growing it in Nannup before the four of them disappeared in 2007 in mysterious circumstances Silly Billy

internet doomsday cult leader growing psychedelics sounds like a regular perf thing

Excellent podcast!

Listen to it all the time on the long drive to and from work.

Creepy when I was driving past the Alison Baden-Clay memorial and spot she was found listening to that pod though :'(

Just caught up on the Lesley Molseed case. That's made me mad for so many reasons, the guy that actually did is as spineless as they come.
Listened to both last night. I'm still angry for the wrongly convicted guy. The police force at the time should be hung, drawn and quartered. As for Ronald Castree The best part was when they eventually arrested him at his door. Loved his response. No joke arsehole

Listened to the most recent one this morning.

I'm very torn on this. The fact they can't find a suspect amazes me. I don't think it's suicide but there really does seem like there's a lack of evidence to support anything other than that.

I actually feel like it all points to suicide, and overall there probably isnt that much to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back