Casey Cardinia - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Toothless Feral

Senior List
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
The new season kicks off this Saturday at Hampton Parks newly resurfaced ground which is looking a million dollars.

Hp vs Doveton - Hp have regained a few locals who left last year and picked up a couple recruits.......still gonna struggle against the big boys but should be a lot more competitive than last year..

Whats happening at Doveton..??
Hendy gone... Henwood is new coach .. J Hill is back... anyone else..??

I think I heard they've got ex Hawk Beau Dowler.... true false...?

Transfer list..... Not Beau Dowler...?

AFL Doveton Football Netball Club Boumann, Jarrad Approved

wow. keysborough beating cranbourne. whats happened. surely this is the biggest shock in years. whats happened down at cranbourne this year? narre must be chuckling and have their name on the cup already. there must be a few looking in the mirror at casey fields.

wow. keysborough beating cranbourne. whats happened. surely this is the biggest shock in years. whats happened down at cranbourne this year? narre must be chuckling and have their name on the cup already. there must be a few looking in the mirror at casey fields.

Keysy came to play... and Cranny didn't.

Unfortunately gonna be a one horse race this year IMO

Noticing a trend with Casey League distancing itself more and more from Peninsula and Nepean Leagues. They are having a separate B & F night this year as well. Casey Umpires also seem to be distancing themselves from main SUA group and have renamed themselves CCUA. I am sensing a breakaway coming on if not next year then definitely the year after

Narre Warren are too bloody good...... they've ruined it for the rest of us.. :(

I can honestly say Hampton Park have improved... the 200pt floggings from Narre and Cranny have come down to 100pts lol

I'm not familiar with the politics involved in this competition ( I've played my footy in other leagues) so sorry if this is a stupid question but with narre being so dominant over a fair period of time now, would there be any sense in them looking to cross over to the EFL or are their roots too strongly bedded where they are?

This threads gone mad,no posts for 3 months and then 3 in a day.i guess not a lot of interest with narre dominating.

well things have got worse for cranny.trouble in the camp i hear.anyone willing to spill the beans? narre must be laughing to themselves watching the disintergration.

well things have got worse for cranny.trouble in the camp i hear.anyone willing to spill the beans? narre must be laughing to themselves watching the disintergration.
I hear one of their gun players coming to the end of his playing days badly wants to coach the club,must have a bit of power around the place.

Anyone think any of the struggling clubs would be considering a move to the EDFL 's new Western division playing against Lang Lang Cora Lynn Koo Wee Rup Nar Nar Goon etc? Supposedly they need a nother club to enter to lose the risk of byes and the games are supposedly going to be evenly contestsed good quality football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone think any of the struggling clubs would be considering a move to the EDFL 's new Western division playing against Lang Lang Cora Lynn Koo Wee Rup Nar Nar Goon etc? Supposedly they need a nother club to enter to lose the risk of byes and the games are supposedly going to be evenly contestsed good quality football.

Melbourne Football Club might be intersted

I hear one of their gun players coming to the end of his playing days badly wants to coach the club,must have a bit of power around the place.

change of coach been circulating for 12 months..... as for said "Gun Player" recently became a father and the goal posts may have moved a little

Don't agree with the Timing of it all..... Certainly given away whatever Slim chance Cranny had of knocking off Narre

struggling clubs would struggle even further... no supporters want to travel that far and loss of sponsorship going into a "lesser" competition may be detremental to clubs survival...

Clubs in CC need to foster juniors better than what they have been doing

struggling clubs would struggle even further... no supporters want to travel that far and loss of sponsorship going into a "lesser" competition may be detremental to clubs survival...

Clubs in CC need to foster juniors better than what they have been doing

You don't think Tooradin or Officer would benefit? Very close for those clubs travel wise. They would be competitive.

There's been talk of realigning the CCFL and EDFL for a long time now, not sure if it'll ever work. But the discrepancy between Narre, Cranny and Pakky has been quite wide for a long time and it's near impossible for teams like Keysborough, ROC and Hampton Park to compete.

You don't think Tooradin or Officer would benefit? Very close for those clubs travel wise. They would be competitive.

Maybe so... Keysy and HP I was thinking about more to the point

Tooradin are getting better and better as their juniors come through ( and they get a lot of money from the sports club).... Unfortunately Officer FNC and Officer JFC don't get along and the pathway is jagged

Maybe so... Keysy and HP I was thinking about more to the point

Tooradin are getting better and better as their juniors come through ( and they get a lot of money from the sports club).... Unfortunately Officer FNC and Officer JFC don't get along and the pathway is jagged

As a TDFC active member i need to clarify a couple beliefs or opinions that are held out there in our footy community. Firstly, in response to the previous post many thing we are flush with funds due to the setup with the Sportsclub. I can tell you that is not the case. Infact TDFC has not recieved hardly any funds from the SC for 3 years as to the other sport club affiliates (Cricket, Netball, Tennis, Angling). This being due to previous poor management (no marketing etc), pending sale of the pub on the highway and the purchasing of pokie machines/taxes/drop in pokie revenue as some reasons why the SC is sturggling in its own right. League fees, ground hire fees (Casey Council) and electricity/gas/water bills pretty much sums up the financial support. The footy club and all is down approx $60-100K down on what other clubs would call normal revenue such as meals, bar etc. We do not see any of that so fair to say we can boot the previous post as absolutely utterly fanciful. It must be said that TDFC is financial due to an extremely hard working President and fundraising initiaves such as Sky Lotto, Tractor Pull good gates and canteen revenue and we remain very competative in the market. The SC is turning things around with our support and we will soon see an increase in revenue return to the footy club over the 1-? years.

Secondly TDFC is committed totally absolutely to the Casey Cardinia FC. We want to compete against the best and that is in our current league, not a league such as the Ellinbank East/West fiasco. Going to that comp will see player exodus and will not benefit at all. Why aim low when we are on a progression upwards. long way to go but the new necleus is there as proven beating Berwick a couple of days ago.We see it more viable for the PCN Alliance to approach the West Ellinbank club about coming into a CCFL Divicion 2 Comp. Stable league administrators, better prospects for juniors coming through, improved grounds in ine with current CCFL clubs (beats spud mud in Neerim Neerim Sth) and the growth in the South East region is trending more towards Pakenham/NNG/Garfield/KWR. Basically a more supportive structure than a rushed and poorly administrated league that they currently have administrating them. Again, TDFC will only compete in current league.Division if such a thing were to become reality.

Hopefully this dispells a couple of mis informed beliefs that exist out there. We are a club striving to be the best in our league. In the nest 3-5 years the work happening now will be seen in full affect and results will be achieved.

All the best to teams in Finals.

Fair enough ...

Tooradin have done well in recent seasons and continue to get better..

Casey Cardinia League is far and above the others in the area and as I said before... a move to Ellinbank for clubs is a huge step backwards... Both Financially and player wise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back