Casey Cardinia - 2013

Toothless Feral

Senior List
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bit of a shock... but it will kick Narre into gear.... Narre by 10 goals in the Granny

jakethapeg

Draftee
Aug 18, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
bit of drama at the game. was a draw at the final siren. but the score was wrong
Not only that - scoreboard showed scores were a draw then when the Goal Umpires went to adjust the score - the scoreboard keeper adjusted Narre's score by mistake so it showed Narre winning....supporters celebrated for 20 seconds before it was adjusted. talk about cruel.

Toothless Feral

Senior List
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Narre out in straight sets.... Narre 25 pts up at 3 qtr time and Cranny have got up and won.

Beaccy Cranny Grand Final.... shock horror.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rochester FC, Waroona FC, Pacers
Very exciting. Who would go in as favourites? I see that Cranny won the first time by 10 points and Beacy the second time by 5 or 6 goals. Maybe Beacy is favourite?

TonkaTuff

Rookie
Jul 29, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers, Eagles
Very exciting. Who would go in as favourites? I see that Cranny won the first time by 10 points and Beacy the second time by 5 or 6 goals. Maybe Beacy is favourite?
Well Beacy got home pretty comfortably a couple of weeks ago and the game was also played at Berwick, they'd probably go in favourites you would think.

Yeah, Beacy have hit form at the right time of the season. Cranbourne have two handy forwards, Holt at times looked half fit and still kicked 8. Should be a good game, hopefully we get another day like today.

Toothless Feral

Senior List
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
You'd have to call it a massive choke.
Nearly dropped last years granny too after dominating all year!

Massive choked agreed, I'm surprised they've only managed to snag two flags. Still a good effort but I wonder how they would've went if they didn't "recruit" the two Baskaya's, Watson and Soumalis..... ????

Toothless Feral

Senior List
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, Beacy have hit form at the right time of the season. Cranbourne have two handy forwards, Holt at times looked half fit and still kicked 8. Should be a good game, hopefully we get another day like today.

I wasn't at the game but listened to it on radio and they mentioned Holt was playing on one leg.... Easier said than done but If you can stop Holt you generally stop Cranny.

I'm on board the Beaccy bandwagon... Go Beaccy!!

Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rochester FC, Waroona FC, Pacers
Well done to Beacy. Great club with a lot of great people. Game looked tight in the first half before Beacy took over. Good to see Dan Mislicki put in a great game. Hard to believe Beacy could take the flag after losing their first two games by a combined (nearly) 200 points.

2s Hack

All Australian
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Yep, Nick Scanlon is off to Clayton and hearing that a few other Narre players may follow.

Yes the same club who couldn't pay their players after round 8 this year. I'm not sure what has changed in 5 months, unless someone from the Clayton commitee has struck an oil well in their backyard whilst gardening one day

Back